How small is small enough?

Options
digitalbill
digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
I am quite confused by this since mine is pretty big.

However, I am pretty sure if I took my big German Shepard mutt into the grocery store, I would be asked to leave.
I am always seeing women with these tiny little dogs in a purse or a cart so, I am wondering,
How small of a dog does the dog need to be in order to be acceptable in a store or a mall?

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    If it can fit in your purse it's small enough.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I see big service dogs around all the time.

I can't stand little dogs. They're so high maintenance and yappy. My sister has yorkies and a pomeranian fluff ball.Yes they're cute...but you can't hike with them. Can't take them on a boat to fetch balls and sticks in the lake. And they definitely can't protect you. :laugh: Sorry. I like Labs.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    6a00d8341c630a53ef015391422b9f970b-600wi
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    As a mother to a child who is HIGHLY allergic to any pet dander... I would ask that animals not be brought anywhere my son goes. But I do know people love their pets as children, so I don't say anything if I see it. Fact is, my son will be sick for a week because you brought your pet into a public place. Also could end up in the hospital receiving breathing treatments.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I'm the only one that thought this topic was about something other than a dog....
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I'm the only one that thought this topic was about something other than a dog....

ditto for sure..
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

was hopin it wasa boob thread
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

I was hoping it was about penises.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

I was thinking a few other things it could've been about.. a dog never would have crossed my mind lol
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    If I have a REALLY big purse, can I put my Great Dane/Mastiff in it and take her with me to the mall?
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    If I have a REALLY big purse, can I put my Great Dane/Mastiff in it and take her with me to the mall?

If you find a purse that big, and can walk around a whole mall with that dog, you're my hero!
  • ThePlight
    Options

If you find a purse that big, and can walk around a whole mall with that dog, you're my hero!
    Military bag :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    But might have to drag it along, unless you're super strong :P
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

How much does that animal weigh...cant imagine with the height of a dane and the broadness of a mastiff. Must be a small horse in your living room.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Mine is small.
  • ThePlight
    Options
    Mine is small.
    O.o
    Your purse, I hope? :laugh:
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

was hopin it wasa boob thread

A boob thread would have been more interesting. As for your dogs.....leave them home. they arent meant to go to a store unless its a pet store. Its rude.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Mine is small.
    O.o
    Your purse, I hope? :laugh:

My wiener.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    She is cute though. Doxie love.

551317_10200698025834691_307579917_n.jpg