Pics on losing weight without shakeology?

Options
2»

Replies

• dozerandmya
    Options
    you look amazing!! Great job :D
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    id say 90 % of people lost it all without shakeO.

I'd say >99% did not use shakeology.
  • vinny76063
    vinny76063 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm only using it now beause it was givin to me, so i figure why not. Had nothing to do with my weight loss
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Me!

Sorry, just realized you asked for pics so here are 2. First at 277 lbs, the second at 150. No shakes or pills. Just calorie counting and moving more.

old1_zpsa2585667.jpg

null_zpsb33824e6.jpg
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Me!

Sorry, just realized you asked for pics so here are 2. First at 277 lbs, the second at 150. No shakes or pills. Just calorie counting and moving more.

old1_zpsa2585667.jpg

null_zpsb33824e6.jpg
    Wow you look great!!! How long did it take you?
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    2v8o5zp.png

2801lau.png

168 - 114 in 10 months or so

no shakeology just doritos
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I just posted this, but I'll repost it for you. No magic shakes, diet pills, or pyramid schemes. Just hard work and dedication. I've only lost about 1/3 of the total weight I want to lose, but this still gives you the general idea. I'm 17 inches and 20 pounds down and I feel better than I have in YEARS.

I'm aware of what I eat and that not all calories are created equal. I don't starve myself or label food "bad." It's the quantity of those calorie dense treats that makes them unhealthy, but in moderation they are fine. I workout 4-5 times a week generally for an hour or more, and I've begun strength training to build up my LBM while I continue losing weight.

tw9M8EK.jpg

qNujmRG.jpg

QHGQQw6.jpg
  • abbio135
    Options
    You look amazing Sweetpea, how tall are you?
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    Me!

old1_zpsa2585667.jpg

null_zpsb33824e6.jpg
    Wow you look great!!! How long did it take you?

Thank you! It will be 2 yrs in February. I am
    Hoping to hit goal or at least be close (about 10 more lbs) by then.
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    You look amazing Sweetpea, how tall are you?

Thank you! I'm 5'5. I think I carry a decent amount of muscle.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I use ShakeO for the nutrition not because I think it will lose my weight for me :D I hate eating breakfast so I just have a shake instead. IF I didn't have a shake, I wouldn't eat breakfast, so to me, it's a win-win. It's expensive yes, but I guarantee my fiance spends more on coffee and energy drinks every month than I do on Shakeology.... I'd rather have a full nutrient replacement than just go with a cheap whey drink. With that said, you don't NEED it if you eat right. Great job on the leosses, you ladies should be PROUD!!!!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae285/Rebamay87/Mobile Uploads/12monthcomparison_zpsb2625f78.jpg[/img]

Just me and the MFP app. I didn't use shakes or pills or anything, just ate under my calorie goal and exercised.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    761695b6259f11e3bba622000a1fbc9c_7.jpg

All from just reducing my calories and exercising, no gimmicks.

I haven't taken any progress pictures since September since my weight has maintained and measurements have not changed much either. Recently just changed my routine (weight training before cardio instead of after, and more weight training, less cardio), so I'm hoping that gets me going again. And I'm also working on improving my diet.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    id say 90 % of people lost it all without shakeO.

I'd say >99% did not use shakeology.

true.
  • carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    I do agree with everyone here. I don´t think it’s the shake that makes everyone loose. I do believe counting what you eat is the way to go. And Lots and Lots of exercise. The way some people use shakeology is not a solution. I find that there is a high percentage of people including the ones that sell it don´t really understand the impact and sometimes stress of doing these types of programs. Most programs that use shakeology is maximum results in little time and people usually end up back to zero results.

On the upside, there are positives to shakeology. For people that bad eating habits and want to start calorie counting. This could a good starter. Shakeology could help but it shouldn´t be uses as an extreme the way sellers suggest you use this. And like I say, for those that do use this we should get away from this as soon as possible and continue with what everyone is doing which is calorie counting and exercising.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!