Who else loves to drink wine?

123457»

Replies

• cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    I do. I have a glass or 2 with my dinner. At one point I was concerned if it would prevent me from getting abs.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    I love Wine especially Blackberry Merlot and other red wines. I try to avoid it as much as I can though cuz of watching calories but I will occasionally have a glass if I am cooking something with wine in it
  • I love it! My family is Italian and my Great Uncle has a private vineyard. I try to drink it on special occasions. I am also a lover of dark beers and microbrews, which are really bad if you're trying to lose weight. I also try to keep my alcohol consumption down to once a week to avoid all the added calories.
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Love wine! I have some almost every day! More on weekends, less during the week. During the week I stick to about 1 5-oz glass or sometimes none, if I have something going on in the evening. Some weekends, I could knock down a couple glasses! I like all wines that are dry (hate sweet wine), but I prefer red (merlots and pinot noirs and malbecs especially). As for whites, I do like a good pinot grigio, but I'm not too picky! :))
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Pinot Noir, Chianti, Cabernet Sauvignon (NEVER EVER Merlot)

and why never ever merlot?
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Of course I love wine!!

Every King loves wine!!
  • I LOVE WINE.

:)

:drinker:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member

MDnVlN5.gif

Oh yes...I do too! I really love a glass of red wine ..or two!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    I love wine! Or adult beverages in general. I don't log them, but I only drink once a week and usually only a couple drinks. I'm under my calories on most days so it doesn't really affect my weight loss.
  • Jmeisalive
    Jmeisalive Posts: 38 Member
    I am a gin and soda kinda lady. 2 limes. Yerp.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    I'm participial.
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Love wine.

I usually a red type of girl. My last discovery was Voga http://www.vogaitalia.com/english/index.html
    I didnt thought much of it until I tried it. :drinker:

Seriously, I like a good ol'beer while watching hockey, etc.... but what's better than a nice glass of wine, low lights, in good compagny... why not a fireplace and nice music as well...
    OOops! fantasizing here lol :blushing: :laugh:
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    I DEFINITELY enjoy a nice white Zinfandel or rose. I would love to be able to care for a red wine but I have not found one yet. I have cut myself off from wine until I get a little lower on the scale. At the time, special occasions only! Lord knows my weight probably came ALL from wine and not food!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    I love wine and lots of it but I've quit for a month to see if it helps me lose. It certainly makes it easier to stick to calories...
  • sklebar
    sklebar Posts: 117 Member
    2 or 3 glasses of red a day... I'm British and my other half is a fine dining chef. Still count calories for it, maintaining at a perfect weight and still look and feel fabulous, so why not? I eat well with everything else and have an occasional *kitten*, so live life and be happy!
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Chardonnay for me! Love a good, strong red but had to stop that do to migraines.

But, I have basically cut drinking out ... sad....I miss it A LOT!!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    ME!!!!! I haven't been drinking much lately with my change in diet. It was really hard at first because I'm used to having a BOTTLE instead of a glass or two.
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    I generally have 2-3 glasses most nights, sometimes more on the weekend. My personal favorite now are New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs, specifically from the Marlborough region. They can be had for as little as $9.99 a bottle USD in my area.

One of the best things that tracking my food on MFP is that I have come to realize how many calories I was consuming form alcoholic beverages, and learning to be mindful of what I ate during the day in order to have those calories available in the evening. I would rather have a glass of wine than a candy bar or piece of cake, so instead of eating those things mindlessly just because they're there (I work in an office where people bring in a lot of snacks and baked goods), I resist and then I can have my grown up treat in the evening.