Marley & me !!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    MAGNOLIA.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Law Abiding Citizen, all the way. Really good enjoyable film, all the way through. Until the very end. What a cop out.
  • otaku82
    Options
    I didn't like how I Am Legend ended.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Pretty Woman, purely for the ridiculousness of the "she rescues him right back" line. What does that even mean?
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Also, the last Indiana Jones movie. Aliens? REALLY?!?!

^This!

But also Room 1408 - It's not my usual type of film, but I saw it in the cinema with a friend and LOVED it! A few months later we rented it on DVD for a night in and they'd changed the ending! It ruined the film for me! The 'proper' ending wasn't even included as a special feature on the DVD!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Pretty Woman, purely for the ridiculousness of the "she rescues him right back" line. What does that even mean?
    If you want to read something really interesting, look up the original script of Pretty Woman. The story was originally meant to be much darker..and not end as happy and fuzzy as it did. They made it into a love story, funny, etc...but I read through the original script and was shocked!!
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The Grey

I liked that movie.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!
    Ahh yes! Good one.

When he dreams he wears his wedding ring as his wife is around, when he is not dreaming he isn't wearing a wedding ring as his wife is dead. Just look and see if he is wearing his wedding ring in the final scene and you know if he's dreaming or not.

This.
    I just watched the final scene again. Mind blown! lol!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Titanic. I just got that sinking feeling at the end.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Loved the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" Having been through Marine Boot Camp during that same era, I can attest to the accuracy.

The second half, however, was ****e.
  • BIackSwan
    Options
    Gravity.
    We all know who Should have survived...
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    The Departed great movie till the end when everybody dies.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It's been said already, but I saw "Now You See Me" last week and the last 10 minutes was just....whaaa?? But that might have been what they were going for
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Thought of another one The Mists most screwed up ending ever

fricken best ending ever. it will scar you for life, but again its from a book, steven king doesn't do happy endings.
    In the book, the group hears a voice on the radio and goes off into the mist to see if anyone is at the station. It's more bleak, but I think the movie ending was more traumatizing for the audience.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    'Knowing' - had the potential to be some doomsday creepy **** but no, ALIENS
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Titanic. I just got that sinking feeling at the end.

Badum TSHHHH
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I know it's an old one, but "The Sixth Sense" ending screwed with me pretty hard...

Ok, and I just saw "Mama" not too long ago, and I didn't care for that ending, either.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The Departed great movie till the end when everybody dies.

I love when that happens!

Not a movie but the TV show Dexter!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Flannel Pajamas