In "batman vs. superman" nerd fights...

Options

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I don't like superman because he is a little to perfect. A little too shiny. I am not into that perfect man type of hero ;p
  • meeper123
    Options
    Now superman vs Wolverine would be fun

Naw Wolverine would have nothing on Superman, he wouldn't have access to kryptonite and just get beat up constantly lol

yeah he is more brawn than brains lol

that's not very nice, darlin'

haha like that
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay... I feel like the question of intelligence on the part of any super-hero is kind of moot. They are super... all of their facalties are magnified:

-Batman was smart enough to invent stuff.

-Superman is from an advanced alien civillization that has achieved intergalactic time travel.

-Wolverine (as someone else has pointed out) has lived a long time and has wisdom that is only occassionally blinded by rage and the desire for revenge.

-The Hulk is a scientist.

-All of the X-men mutants are using a larger portion of their brains than humans just to employ their mutations.

-Spiderman... okay, here we may have the exception... I mean, who just plays with a radioactive spider and expects things to turn out well?
  • meeper123
    Options
    I hope most of us can agree with this at least lol

tumblr_mq1awzhB0w1qzrlhgo1_400.gif

What no tall buildings around.. damn spidey has to walk lol
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Also... since comic threads never happen... I never get to post this:

Guy%2BGardner%2Bmoon.bmp
    A "pressed ham" courtesy of Guy Gardner! :laugh: :laugh: I have that exact issue! :love:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure....I've been playing a little Batman Arkham origins on my iphone here lately some and I think I could really kick Superman's @$$. Although, I still think Green Latern would be better.

At least the green lantern would cuddle afterwards...
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Bats would surely have a plan in place for just such an event. So many superheroes with super powers, and he just a "mere" human. He has a plan for everything.
  • coolraul07
    Options
    I could've sworn that I settled this a LONG time ago. <exacerbated sigh>

1) Impromptu battle on the spot, Superman wins!
    2) Given time to prepare, Batman wins! (hint: Kryptonite isn't Supes only weakness, people!)

Bonus: Captain Marvel (e.g. "Shazam") beats Superman everytime because Supes is also vulnerable to magic and C.M. is a being of magic.

</thread>
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...
    captainamerica1.gif
  • coolraul07
    Options
    superman-pwns-batman.gif
    I'm just quoting this so it'll show up in my lists of posts... carry on.
  • meeper123
    Options
    deadpool vs. superman would be super fun to watch lol
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...
    captainamerica1.gif

NO. this is false. :angry:
  • coolraul07
    Options

NO. Cap would totally own the "Super Friends" Aquaman and pretty much any pre-'New 52' DC Aquaman, etc. Now the Aquaman from the "FlashPoint" DVD... he is the stuff of nightmares.
  • meeper123
    Options

NO. Cap would totally own the "Super Friends" Aquaman and pretty much any pre-'New 52' DC Aquaman, etc. Now the Aquaman from the "FlashPoint" DVD... he is the stuff of nightmares.

Only time i like Aquaman even a little was in Injustice lol

dear god I need a nap or to go pack to grade school wtf is wrong with me today lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

Only time i like Aquaman even a little was in Infamous lol

he's a spretty strong character in Injustice Gods Among Us
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdyutndgDT1rpk86qo1_500.gif
  • meeper123
    Options
    tumblr_mdyutndgDT1rpk86qo1_500.gif

oh dear lol
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Silver Surfer would still trash'em all! imo

tumblr_m4ftjqhCxG1qbbne5o1_250.gif
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Batman is the ultimate party stud though......

batman-party-hard.gif