What is/was for dinner?!

Options
I'm soo excited, because I have 800 calories let for dinner :) usually it's like, 400 max. I still have 5 more hours of work but I already want to start brainstorming :P

Replies

• twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    We're going out with the grandparents tonight, to a local restaurant. I'm going back and forth between a steak dinner and their amazing chicken tenders :bigsmile:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Friday's are steak night....and usually lots of beer too. Going to grill up some beef tenderloin and roast some fingerling potatoes...some veg on the side...probably roasted Brussel's sprouts. I have some Alaska Winter Ale in my garage fridge with my name on it...maybe kickoff the evening with a nice bourbon as well.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Fridays is usually thin crust spinach and mushroom pizza or turkey and swiss at subway
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be having chicken fajitas :)
  • liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    Honey bourbon bratwursts and homemade sweet potato gnocchi. Oh, and wine. It is Friday, after all. :-D
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hubby is working late tonight, so leftovers for me, and cereal for the kids. Both kids had a bowl of fruity pebbles and then the older one had a second bowl, of corn flakes. I had lamp chops, sweet potatoes, and corn...mmmmmm it was very delicious!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Going out tonight. Probably Mexican or Thai. That means, for me, either spinach enchiladas with red sauce and beans/rice, or a nice green curry with shrimp.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! :sad: My boyfriend works late tonight so first it depends on whether he wants me to wait to have dinner with him. If he does, then he usually decides what we have because he is a picky eater and I am not. If he doesn't... I'll have to raid my kitchen and see what I can whip up!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    White Chili with ground turkey.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    The bf and I r heading to the city to look @ new leather furniture, so we r having greek! Mmmm and of course beers later!
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    stuffed sweet dumpling squash with quinoa/peppers/onion and portobello mushroom
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My dinner will be a veggie sandwich with grilled veggies on cracked wheat sourdough and topped with goat cheese and pesto. YUM
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    tonight is left over night, and we've got slow cooker turkey chili, spaghetti, or cheesy tomato turkey and pasta to choose from! think i'm leaning towards the chili though, it came out fantastic!
  • MereBear_81
    MereBear_81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas! Have the chicken cooking in the crockpot :)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/05/salsa-verde-chicken-tostadas.html
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Homemade chef salad for us....
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Chicken souvlaki with greek salad & extra tzatziki sauce, hold the pita please :blushing: .
    MMMMMmmmmmm!!!

Wine tonight tooo...my BG's have been in the 80's lately so I'm freekin' stoked :drinker:
  • ALKNica
    Options
    Friday's are steak night....and usually lots of beer too. Going to grill up some beef tenderloin and roast some fingerling potatoes...some veg on the side...probably roasted Brussel's sprouts. I have some Alaska Winter Ale in my garage fridge with my name on it...maybe kickoff the evening with a nice bourbon as well.

Weird -- this is exactly what I'm having (aged tenderloin, fingerling potatoes with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top, and roasted Brussel's sprouts) minus the beer. I'd love to get a bottle of wine but, alas, I don't have the calories.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

Weird -- this is exactly what I'm having (aged tenderloin, fingerling potatoes with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top, and roasted Brussel's sprouts) minus the beer. I'd love to get a bottle of wine but, alas, I don't have the calories.

Adding the mushrooms and onion now...that sounds good
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I had pizza with the works.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm having chicken breast and broccoli & cauliflower cooking with coconut oil, onion, and lots of garlic.