Do You Have Over 50 Pounds to Lose?

Options

Replies

• aahodges
    Options
    You can add me to, I have 60 pounds to lose. :)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! SW: 246; CW: 205: GW: 145; UGW: 135
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! I'm a 31 yr old, married, mom of four. SW- 275, CW 225, GW 175. (I'll re-evaluate when I get there) Good luck on your journey :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100+ to lose. Only have about 45 left now. Feel free to add me.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have between 70-80 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • jamnsuzhall
    Options
    Hello to you! My name is Susanna and at the young age of 44 and no more excuses for baby fat after 4 kids and 2 grandkids unless your allowed to count grandkids for fat...lol have 90 pounds to lose. I have never weighed this much since my last baby and that was pregnant at a heavy 210 and that is where I am now. I have been doing tons of research and actually found a couple of things that have worked for me really well and would love to share with you.
  • careohline33
    Options
    Please add me as well.. serious users only please! :)

SW:253 CW:245 GW:180
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 70 to go.

SW - 205
    CW - 200
    GW - 130
  • abetteralexandria
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. I am always looking for more positive, motivational people to hold me accountable and give me support. I'm doing good with workouts, but need a lot of work with cutting out junk food and sodas.
  • 20lions
    Options
    Hi,i need to drop well over a 100 pounds. I just started today by counting down from 90 days. I will post a pic soon so you can see my progress. I have been told that if you can get past 3 weeks then it's easy after that. I sure hope so.
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'd like to lose around 40kg. I'm only new but I log every day, and I'm committed to changing.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yep. SW 272 CW 227 GW 172
  • happydnm
    Options
    Hi! I have about the same to loose and feel free to add me. :smile:
  • lovefool63
    lovefool63 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here, over 50 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have way more than 50 pounds to lose. I am looking to lose about 90 more pounds. (I am 5'1 and 189.2 pounds)
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    I have 200 or so to lose. I log daily and comment often. I am am Keto'er for medical reasons and if that doesn't throw you off feel free to add me, as well as anyone else who would like.
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Our stats are pretty much the same feel free to add me!
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    I have lost 76lbs already but still have a little over 50 to lose. SW: 269 CW: 193 GW:140. It is possible. Like someone else already said, "Slow and Steady wins the race." Feel free to add me.

Fantastic! Congratulations on your success!
  • Bonitafromky
    Options
    I also need to lose 50 pounds , plus more.but I'm focusing on losing five pounds at a time. It's going to be hard as I will need all the encouragement .....
  • camellott
    camellott Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Send some requests please! SW: 195 CW: 190 GW: 150 UGW: 135 ish

Oh goodness- your stats look very similar to mine!!

my SW: 192.5
    CW: 173.8
    GW: 150

UGW: 135-140

@ OP, I've got less than 50 pounds to lose at this point, but you've got it! The time will fly if you make it fun for yourself. I've got no idea where my first 19 pounds went lol