Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• Charmander46
    Options
    I'm new as well, please add me to the group charmander46.. thanks!
  • Ryderpup
    Ryderpup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have about 60 pounds to lose, my username is: Ryderpup
  • devan0621
    Options
    Please add me to the group devan0621
  • koolame
    Options
    My username is koolame. I would like to join. I want to lose 98lbs
  • johnson121810
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a part of this group! I have two goals that I want to reach. Goal 1: Be at my high school weight... which I have 30 more lbs to go. Goal 2: I don't remember ever being below my high school weight, so my 2nd goal is to be somewhere below that. (Ideally, 20 lbs more) I have about 50/60 lbs to lose to reach my 2nd goal. Please! I need help, motivation, and support on here. I currently don't have any friends yet. :)

Username: johnson121810
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I would like to join. I need accountability to get started again to keep at it. User name: rockstar53
  • thewiltedr0ses86
    Options
    user name thewiltedr0ses86 would love to join, want to loose 100 more lbs before my wedding
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Please add me in
    I Iam working on loosing 100 lbs
  • crixus22
    crixus22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Crixus22
  • crixus22
    crixus22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Id like to join I need to loose 88 pounds or 34 kg to be at my goal weight lov to know what others are doing now ive lost 15 kg so far
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I have 65lbs+ to lose.

lake_po
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I think a little more accountability couldn't hurt! I'd like to lose roughly 100 more pounds. Maybe a little less. I think the aim is to be healthy, but I've lost 53 pounds so far and I'm still in the 200s. So!

My username is eversosquidly and I would love to be part of your group if you'll have me!

Thank you very much for your consideration!!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I would really love to join! Please count me in. I am trying to lose 65 more pounds. My user name is WallyHversion2014.
  • gmaione
    gmaione Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    would love this kind of positive motivation gmaione is my username but my name is gina
  • nidalee
    nidalee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have somewhere between 75-95 to lose, depending on what looks good when I get there.
  • ericaismotivated
    Options
    Hi my username is ericaismotivated.

I have 102 pounds to lose and would love to be a part of this group to stay motivated.
    I just started yesterday. (:
  • poshy
    poshy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Need to lose as much as I can, at least 75lb, love to be part of your group and make this happen for all of us. There is strength in numbers and support is something we all need. Was happy to see this post, thanks.

My user name is poshy.

Have a super day!
  • MSauerbrei
    MSauerbrei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    90 lbs to lose.

MSauerbrei

Thanks!
  • theorentical
    theorentical Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Renee and my user name is theorentical. I would love to join the group. I've lost 12 lbs so far and have another 90 to go. Thanks :)
  • AniaFi
    AniaFi Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join this group. Have 20-21 kilos to lose. My username is AniaFi