It's fine, enjoy :)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    If it fits your macros fill your boots
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I eat two pounds of cheese a week. It's a good source of a lot of good things and helps cement foods together in casseroles and sandwiches. :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    when i lost 50 lbs doing the somerzize diet, it was very cheese heavy. i wold have an inch sized cube of cheese to fight carb cravings at will during the first 3 cold turkey no carbs or sugar days. it worked for that. it also was pretty good for filling up quick on the run. it's a good food in my opinion. hits the fat and protein mac's like little else besides meat can.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I think that unless you've got a dairy allergy, cheese is terrific.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I try to adhere to a vegetarian lifestyle as well and my top sources of protein are usually eggs, cheese, etc. 162 cals is nothing and if it helps with curbing hunger and generally satiates you then cheese it up! Just weigh it though or measure somehow because it's not hard to eat a ton of cheese when you are a cheese lover like me!!!!
  • QueenMaryam04
    QueenMaryam04 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I heard that cheese is good for the stomach but I prefer the organic one!
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    U R GOOD!!!! Trust me..... I USED TO EAT A LOT OF CHEESE.... I would barely get inside my door before I had undone the Cheese and eaten the whole package! One sandwich would be like 4000 calories for me with all the stacks of high sodium Meats and Cheeses I would stack, on top of the condiments. Eat your Cheese!!!! ENJOY!!!!! :-)
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Unless you have allergies or are trying to watch your sodium intake, cheese is very good food. It's high in protein and calcium, and it's a good way to get some needed fats into your diet.

For taste, I recommend full fat cheeses, though. Low fat cheeses obviously lack the creaminess and sometimes have an odd texture about them. And, any product calling itself "cheese food" is really neither in my book.
  • nannyciriaco
    Options
    I believe that NO food is bad for you, it's how much of it you eat....for me it's portion control...and as long as we stay within the portion size and we stay within our max guidelines we will be fine.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    cheese is an excellent source of nutrients. Only way it's a problem is if your body can't digest it right. Some cheeses act like quick dry cement for my colon - so I either avoid them or try to eat small amounts of soft goat/sheep cheese
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    wen i startOOO eat cheeeeese//// iiii LOST @$##5%# lbs of muscle anmd gained many fayt!!!!! SARTAY away fromthe cheeeeeese MONSTER it makes you go cataboluic and gives you cancer because of insulin!!!! INSULIN!!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Arsenic is bad for you. Cheese is food, and can be safely and healthily enjoyed in moderation.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You know the green furry bit you find at the back of the fridge...?

I'd say that bit might not be so good for you.

:sick: