Your biggest challenge daily?

Options
2»

Replies

• berwick13
    berwick13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Portion control especially with chips, wine and gummy candy. I cannot stop at just one or 2.
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I work at a restaurant where I get to eat whatever I want. The hardest thing to say no to is the Lebanese cheese pies. *droolz*
  • ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Drinking wnough water and working out everyday --I'll workout regularly for a week straight and then drop off to a complete stop for no reason.
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I want to stick to the "original" calorie total allowed for the day, but when MFP subtracts my exercise calories, I am tempted to believe that I can have some more chips, or whatever to make up for them. No, no, no. Don't do that, I say to myself! Sometimes I do it anyway.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Late night snacking when I have the munchies and there are tortilla chips in the house.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I want to stick to the "original" calorie total allowed for the day, but when MFP subtracts my exercise calories, I am tempted to believe that I can have some more chips, or whatever to make up for them. No, no, no. Don't do that, I say to myself! Sometimes I do it anyway.
    Technically you're supposed to eat those "back". Perhaps you could lower the daily "limit" and then count your exercise as 1 calorie. Might work psychologically. I've seen others do that and have success.

Or do you mean you are tempted to eat more snacks that might not fit your macros?
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Mine are:
    1) Resisting the thought in my head that I have to have a few beers [I struggle with this daily]
    2) Getting motivated to exercise
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Hitting my steps goal daily! Which could be tightly linked to what could be my "real challenge" --exercising daily.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Not eating out of "boredom".
  • BlankDoll
    Options
    Resisting the urge to binge after I've eaten too much.
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Getting up early to exercise is my biggest challenge.
    It makes so much more sense as I have so many things to do after work. If my workout is done early I won't be at the gym late, thus pushing back every other task that I have to do after work.
    Just gotta push myself.

I hate the work "treats". It's hard to resist but I usually do.
    I would love to find an office that only promotes healthy treats. Does that exist? lol