• supersarah14
    Options
    I like to watch the women sweat.

That is all.

:huh: ...boys... :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The underwear in the sink at the gym is disgusting!! Worst I've heard yet.

Another grossie - I hate when women come into the locker room, get butt naked and plant their bare butt RIGHT down on the bench, carpeted and everything. EWWWWW!!!!! Really?? do you KNOW how many germs are floating around in there? I don't even let my bare feet touch the floor. Ick. I'm the weirdo who does the crazy flamingo dance trying to prevent my feet from hitting the floor as I pull on and off socks, lol.

Meeee too! People are gross. I once saw a lady sitting on the floor in the shower stall, washing herself. She left the shower curtain open for all to see. I don't even let my bare feet touch the shower floor, never mind my butt!

not only her butt :sick:

she is probably the same one who pees on the seat:angry:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok this is fun....and I may see myself in here somewhere because I do some weird stuff on the treadmill!!

There is a lady in our gym. She is probably 80 or so. she has a 70's style outfit she wears with brown leotard, brown bodysuit with sleeves, wrap around skirt, slouch sox and high top rebox.............all matching.

She has 2 cans wrapped in aluminium foil which she pumps away all the while "che che che" breathing "che che che"

I LOVE her and this it is wonderful. I told my trainer I wanted to buy her 2 hand weights with the straps and all and surprise her........because I love her. The trainer told me she has offered her 1 lb weights and the woman told her she loves to know she came up with this wonderful idea and thanks, but no thanks.

She came in one day with a sleeveless shirt on and she has GREAT ARMS!!

We should ALL pick up some cans of green beans this weekend!! :laugh:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump for later, so funny!
  • kjrobinette
    Options
    Ha ha!! I need to pay better attention next time I go to the gym...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    One reason I love my gym. In the 9 months I have been going there I have never seen a person in the main area of the locker room naked. Everyone uses the changing rooms and no one leaves the showers in just a towel.
  • ceredonia
    Options
    We don't have special changing rooms, but I've still never had to deal with completely naked people, haha! Usually just topless, but that's cool with me, I mean hey, I gotta change too! :tongue:

MAN, some of these stories are just awesome/horrible! I hope I'm never looked at like a weirdo! :laugh:
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    Today there was a couple on ellipticals next to each other and they were arguing the whole time over whose turn it was to take out the trash. I almost peed my pants listening to their conversation...
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    The underwear in the sink at the gym is disgusting!! Worst I've heard yet.

Another grossie - I hate when women come into the locker room, get butt naked and plant their bare butt RIGHT down on the bench, carpeted and everything. EWWWWW!!!!! Really?? do you KNOW how many germs are floating around in there? I don't even let my bare feet touch the floor. Ick. I'm the weirdo who does the crazy flamingo dance trying to prevent my feet from hitting the floor as I pull on and off socks, lol.

Meeee too! People are gross. I once saw a lady sitting on the floor in the shower stall, washing herself. She left the shower curtain open for all to see. I don't even let my bare feet touch the shower floor, never mind my butt!

not only her butt :sick:

she is probably the same one who pees on the seat:angry:

The thing that made me laugh the most about this is the very angry face right after "she is probably the one who pees on the seat" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing my nickname at the gym is nipples (at least that's what my workout buddy calls me). I don't know what the deal is, but they just pop out there when I exercise. I could cut glass with them. I've tried wearing multiple sports bras and even looser shirts but they still poke out there.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    This thread is awesome but i have to stop reading to get to my class on time.
    note to self: i'm half way down page 3 :D
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump so I can finish reading later. These are pretty funny!
  • michelle4173
    Options
    These stories are great! I love to people watch too and my gym has some nice eye candy. :) Plus I love when I see people really pushing themselves because it motivates me more. But there is this one guy who was grunting so obnoxiously that it really sounded like he should be in the bedroom instead, if you know what I mean. It was SO funny!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to see people really push themselves, but the last time I was at the gym I saw five people just strolling on the treadmills at 2 mph. Waste of freaking time.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I always hope nobody catches me doing this, but now that I've seen this thread I'm sure I've been seen busting out a lip-synch to certain lines of certain songs!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I people watch all the time. Especially at the gym. Its fun to see how some people are there ALL the time and others frequent like once in a blue moon and pretend like they are frequent users. Also, many old people do some funny things. I still can't believe people walk around naked in the ladies changing rooms!! Cover yourself folks!!

This is sooooo not normal in my culture. Oh well, its fun to see all the characters one finds at the gym.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a picture of the person I saw the other day. Picture long bleached blonde extensions, full makeup, a hot pink half shirt, hot pink short shorts, pink and white knee high socks, a black fanny bag, a tall pink and white camouflage ski cap, and hot pink calf-high Converse sneakers. She'd walk through the middle of the gym from machine to machine doing this model type walk, with her knees up high like a horse trot. It was...interesting.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my trainer and I were deciding what people should go as for Halloween and there was a perfect Bret Michaels look a like.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my trainer and I were deciding what people should go as for Halloween and there was a perfect Bret Michaels look a like.

Ooooh.. I've been in love with him since I was 16 years old. :laugh: