Do You Have Over 50 Pounds to Lose?

Options
1235»

Replies

• breugel
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on a 2 year 200lb plan...

Started 440 Currently 367 goal low 200s
  • dollyhuber1987
    Options
    Hi my names jolene and have 70 pounds to lose. Would be lovely to have others to chat to and share similar goals with. Add me if you want to chat x
  • dlmowrey55
    dlmowrey55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I usually shy away from friending people, but you can add me. I'm in the same boat as you, but if you're one of these people who is hooked on the gym and exercise, I might not be able to offer much!!
  • dlmowrey55
    dlmowrey55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. However, I'm not a gym or exercise lover, I do what I have to, but it would be nice to have someone to vent with!!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi :happy: I'm Crystal
    You can add me
    sw298 cw205 1stgw198 2ndgw 160 final gw140
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Feel free to add me. I started with 70 to lose down 17lbs... I am on everyday and workout almost daily.
  • danielleharvey2009
    Options
    Add me up then :) I have about 70lbs to go. SW: 225(ish, I was pregnant and trying not to weigh myself lol), CW: approx 195 (I'm doing this kg hahaha, I'm 88.9kg), and GW: 130lbs/52kg

I've been struggling with my weight since I was 11, and have been considered obese since I was 15 (I'm 5'2" and obese is about 160lbs and over apparently). Seeing 180lbs would be extremely exciting, and it's my current goal on wiifit (82.5kg), and I'm going to tackle my weight at about 10kg (22lbs) at a time.
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i DOES! LOL Anyone is open to add me. I'm a mom of 3 little ones, working full time. Lost 35 lbs so far..still have about 55? CW: 224(ALTHOUGH I GAINED THANKS TO BDAY WEEKEND LOL), GW (170)- I will see how 170 looks and go from there.
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi!

A bit late to the party but feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahmpeck
    Options
    I've been a member for a while, but I got off track in October with logging. I've basically stayed the same weight, and due to a minor procedure a few weeks ago I am just getting back into my workout routine. I'm struggling a little with keeping my spirits up. I am trying very hard to lose the weight I put on after having 2 children. I'd like to lose 50+ lbs by July and then go from there.

My Stats: SW: 222 CW: 187 GW: 130

Feel free to add me :)

I need people to keep me on track with logging.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm game
    SW 250
    CW 209
    GW 150 or so at that point I will be looking at body comp vs the scale. I would like to get there by June/July. June was went I started my journey on here so it would be nice to get there in a yrs time but I'm flexible as long as I am making progress towards my goal and over all fitness

Feel free to add me I log daily ands consistently workout 5-6 days a week
  • yahskippy
    Options
    I monitor my food intake for health but I would like to lose 70 lbs. I would be ok with 56 lbs. I tracked for several months and my blood work didn't change. I gave up but did lose about 10 lbs. I am back at it this year and my blood work is good, cholesterol under 200 for the first time in 10 years and I have been tracking again for 8 days with 7 lbs lost. I feel better and now just need to keep it up. That is the tough one for me. I get tired of tracking. I am thinking that by joining a post, it will help keep me motivated.