Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you wanting for Chistmas?

Replies

• And since I'm a newbie.... more friends on MFP :sad:
  • Ms_Gunn79
    Ms_Gunn79 Posts: 15 Member
    I just want to laugh in the purple rain.

Best. Post. Ever.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    My two boys and I are having our first Christmas in our new house, I can't think of a single thing I'd rather have! :)
  • My two boys and I are having our first Christmas in our new house, I can't think of a single thing I'd rather have! :)

That's wonderful to say
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,260 Member
    Great big perky boobies :)

OOOO me too, me too!!!!
  • Great big perky boobies :)

OOOO me too, me too!!!!

ok.... I guess me too:laugh:
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    I really wish Santa would send me a moving truck and a new house far away from this city on the move.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    I really just want some cash so I can add to my savings account for my trip to Europe. :) Thinkin' Germany, Switzerland, and then France. Might add Italy if there's extra money and time. :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    G Loomis GLX Trout Series UL Spinning rod.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    AR15COM.jpg

edit: damn, sizing is off...oh well...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    A VACATION. ANYWHERE.

I really do not need more stuff, but I will accept tubes of Smith's Rosebud Salve... not the jars because I am a germaphobe. cannot justify the price tag to buy more but I :heart: it! oh, or VS gift cards. that's cool too.
  • Great Win - whooop whooop !
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    stuff from Sephora

for my mother-in-law to die. Not a joke. She's dying of cancer and it is time. When this happens, I'll finally get to live with my husband 7 days per week instead of 3.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Body fat calipers.
    V02 max test.
    1959 Les Paul standard.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    An umbrella.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    I just want to be surrounded by my family and for them to have good health and long life. And of course this is a everyday gift, not just for Christmas.
    For Christmas, i ask that i eat what i want, how much i want and never gain weight :laugh:
  • Jennifer Lawrence.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Dream Big: A dinner with nick cage. a day out with prince harry. a night out with deborah harry.

Keep it real: A dinner with close fam & friends. A day out with my son. A night out with my husband.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    :heart: Want my son home. He's on alert for the moment and might get deployed to Philippines. If he does I understand. They need him more than I do. Doesn't mean I still don't want him home.

:heart: Want my daughter home. Hoping her finances let her come.

:heart: Want my younger son and older son to get lots of time together. They're super tight so would be awesome

:laugh: Want my mother in law to forget where I live.

:bigsmile: Want my sister in law to forget how to take pictures. I hate having my pic taken.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    A magical glass that removes the kcals from beer, wine, and whiskey.

Put me down for one of those too!