5 Reasons to date a girl with an eating disorder.

Options

Replies

• ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Troll-tastic! The start of a stately periodical perhaps by Twitter Trolls.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I would have been more ok with this if it was actually funny. It wasn't even mildly amusing. Try harder.
    Agreed. I am ok with crude humor. Wasn't even funny.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You know... I had the OP on ignore, and I have nooooo idea why... :indifferent:

Because:
    there are some underlining truths to this article. Most men do like when a women is vulnerable (reason #3) and most women with "issues" are phenomenal in bed (reason #5).

There is quite the air of creeperness in his recent forum activity, isn't there...
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

This comment was deleted.

Causing a stir? Causing a blender on speed in a tornado
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Well, this should be worth the price of admission

This.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I choose the blue pill!! BLUE PILL!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    wow.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This article has created quite a buzz over the past week or two. Thoughts?

http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder

A lot men would agree that this is mostly a load of crap. However, there are some underlining truths to this article. Most men do like when a women is vulnerable (reason #3) and most women with "issues" are phenomenal in bed (reason #5).

Note: I dated someone with an eating disorder years ago. She was always an expensive date and was consistently broke. So reason #2 and #4 are definitely not true!

See the bolded areas above. Men like it when a women is vulnerable??? Most of the men I know and hang out with prefer strong, independent women. Maybe that's just me though :noway: Any man that "likes" a vulnerable woman might have some issues of his own
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    so did I, but was kinda "hard up" for the next 4 hours \m/
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

See the bolded areas above. Men like it when a women is vulnerable??? Most of the men I know and hang out with prefer strong, independent women. Maybe that's just me though :noway: Any man that "likes" a vulnerable woman might have some issues of his own

Most men I know, including myself, like vulnerable women. Maybe it's because we feel like we can change them (analogous to the bad boy thing). Maybe we feel like they need us, which is also attractive.

I doubt it means we have issues of our own.
  • odusgolp
    Options

This is precisely why you always choose the blue pill :)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options

you know if it last any longer than that, you should consult a physician.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

I'm an expert at fixing this problem ;) next time, come see me!
  • odusgolp
    Options

Most men I know, including myself, like vulnerable women. Maybe it's because we feel like we can change them (analogous to the bad boy thing). Maybe we feel like they need us, which is also attractive.

Did the singles group kick you out again?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I believe there are men like that. I don't believe most or all men are like that.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    good luck with that
  • onmyown326
    Options

you doubt wrong. just saying...choose the blue JUICE..not the blue pill-you know-the one they give to the animals at the vet?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I think that speaks more to the type of men to which you surround yourself.
This discussion has been closed.