MY PERFECT DIET - I FOUND IT

Options
Calliope610
Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
According to MFP, I can lose 1lb per week eating 1440 cals per day.

Today, I found my perfect diet - 20pc Mcdonald's McNuggets, large french fries and large diet Coke = exactly 1440 cals. Great macros too - 35%C - 15%P - 50%F.

breakfast = 4 McNuggets and 10 fries
lunch = 8 McNuggets and 10 fries
dinner = 8 McNuggets and the remaining fries and diet Coke

Sounds like a winner to me!!

Replies

• PowerThruIt
    Options

Today, I found my perfect diet - 20pc Mcdonald's McNuggets, large french fries and large diet Coke = exactly 1440 cals. Great macros too - 35%C - 15%P - 50%F.
    u wot m8?
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

:noway: Like to eat everyday?:sick:
  • rkeosathit
    Options
    In for results
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    If only I liked McDonald's lol.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Fortunately you won't be "backed up"! haha

Sounds pretty sustainable to me :drinker:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    if you only knew what they put, or actually, how they make " chicken mc nuggets" you would hock..........

try vegetables, they are your friend.......
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious...
  • april1445
    Options
    How gross would that be? And how hungry would you be too? Great point!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    how does 15% protein = good macros?
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    if you only knew what they put, or actually, how they make " chicken mc nuggets" you would hock..........

Um, fries are vegetables, ask any college student.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    That's nice and all, but there's no room for the sweet n sour sauce... which would put you over goal. IMO, chicken nuggets are NOTHING without the sweet n sour sauce.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    10 whole fries per meal? And cold or re-heated fries at that. Sounds like heaven. Or maybe something the exact opposite of heaven.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    That's nice and all, but there's no room for the sweet n sour sauce... which would put you over goal. IMO, chicken nuggets are NOTHING without the sweet n sour sauce.

But if I count waiting at the McD's counter and placing my order and walking to the trash can to throw away my trash as exercise, I think that earns me enough exercise calories to cover the sauce. :tongue:
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options

I agree and stale Coke and ten hour old cold fries and nuggets sound especially delicious....yummmm. I think I might look forward to such a dinner all day long. Heating them up in the micro wave will definitely put a very special gourmet spin on them.
    Really excellent idea.....!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Work that system girl!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

But if I count waiting at the McD's counter and placing my order and walking to the trash can to throw away my trash as exercise, I think that earns me enough exercise calories to cover the sauce. :tongue:

One packet of Sweet n sour sauce is 50 calories. Sorry to rain on that parade, but it doesn't take 50 calories to throw away the rubbish. Just sayin.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    and economical too... aren't they like $5?
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    50% fat is perfect macro? How many phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants were in your Mickeydees? How many different man-made chemicals like preservatives and dyes were in that "food"?

This is just a perfect example of why calorie counting alone wont work. This poor woman is heading for an early grave, and thinks she's being healthy by counting calories. I sure hope the OP was being sarcastic with this one.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Um, fries are vegetables, ask any college student.
    So is pizza.