5 Random Qs

Options

Replies

• melncuj
    melncuj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Sunny, windy & cold in New Brunswick

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Running/walking gear from the Running Room

Favorite color(s)? Bright Green & purple

Your current favorite snack? Chocolate Chip Protein Bar

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? That would be my current dog. He's cute, funny & smart. Taught himself to carry his poop bags home. He's not a yappy dog but will have a conversation with you. He answers you by licking his lips for a yes. If he has to poo he lets you know by looking at his butt. When he wants to go out he just rests his head on your lap. He's only 25lbs so he gets cold easily so I just bought him a snow suit and booties and he wears them so proud :) and he just turned a year old this month
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just for fun...

What's the weather like today where you are? 33 degrees and sunny (Paoli, PA, USA)

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Jeans

Favorite color(s)? sage green (for home interior), black (for clothes)

Your current favorite snack? Trader Joe's Triple Ginger cookies and dark chocolate

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Had a guinea pig in middle/high school. Currently have a cat, but my favorite cat was one 2 prior to him. (Shhh, don't tell him.)
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? It is very cold and windy in Central PA today, about 32 not counting the wind chill.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? A pair of button fly jeans I got from the thrit shop.

Favorite color(s)? A rich azure blue, or an emerald green

Your current favorite snack? Ice Cream! I eat it just about every night, mostly the Edy's slow churned.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Jennifur, the Himalayan Fire Point Cat, was the best; beautiful, affectionate, and a great hunter.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Weather: -4 Celsius so 24 Fahrenheit. Windy, cold and snowy/rainy.
    Clothing: Depends on the day, I have a super cute dress that I love but somedays I feel to "fat"to be wearing it. Damn mind needs to catch up! Lol
    Colour: green.
    Favourite snack: cinnamon tossed mixed nuts or apple with peanut butter!
    Coolest pet: my first pet that was my responsibility was a hamster, he was a little escape artist and so freaking awesome. Lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Sofa King Cold.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? Pin Up Girl dress

Favorite color(s)? Black

Your current favorite snack? Cheeze-Its

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Micro mini pig.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? .......................... Temps in the mid 70s and breeze and beautiful in FLorida

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? ............................ My sports bra

Favorite color(s)?........................ Pink and Green

Your current favorite snack? ..............protein bars...quest preferably

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)?...............an iguana named Shinoda
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Sunny but only 32 degrees

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? I have an awesome little black dress that makes my size 16/18 behind look like a 10...lol

Favorite color(s)? Pink

Your current favorite snack? Fiber one chocolate and oats bar or unsalted mixed nuts.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)?
    The best pet ive ever had was my Boston Terrier Sophie (RIP 12-5-11) Miss her so much! But my current coolest pet is my bearded dragon named Jack!
  • tempehforever
    tempehforever Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are?
    Really f*ing cold.

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?
    I have this killer blazer that I love so much I now own it in four colors. I feel unstoppable in it. Like I am Olivia Pope.

Favorite color(s)?
    Green, yellow

Your current favorite snack?
    I am really into apples and peanut butter right now.

I have had a variety of crazy and weird cats, all of which were very cool.
  • SGTRizzuto
    SGTRizzuto Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just for fun...

Beaufort, SC about 50F windy. Chirry...

I have a black and blue shirt that fits nice and I enjoy wearing it.

Favorite color(s)?
    Blue and Green.

OS Trim High Protein snack. Yummy!

Had a full blooded Rottie when I was younger. He was a gentle giant compared to my size at the time. When he was about 4 years old, we guess he got ahold of some fish bones the neighboor threw out and popped his stomach. God I miss that dog, dad use to let him in the house and he'd come jump in my bed to wake me up on special days.
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? -10 c - I am Canadian...

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? blank skinny jeans and knee high boots!!

Favorite color(s)? Army Green, Navy Blue

Your current favorite snack? quest chocolate chip protein bars or Popchips :)

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past): Cuddles, she was a calico cat. She was with me when I was diagnosed with Cancer, and she waited for me at the bus stop every day I went to school, she chased erasers and brought me mice... she passed away over 10 years ago, but she will never be forgotten...
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are?: Cold and overcast, with a chance of snow. (It's Colorado.)

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently?: I don't know about "favorite" but my scrubs fit well.. I like 'em.

Favorite color(s)?: Green and purple. Darker, preferably.

Your current favorite snack?: Pringles. Or peanut butter. Or cashews. Okay, I don't pick favorites. I'm a snack fiend.

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)?: I had a cat for a long time. Manx calico that always slept by my head. Lost her to kidney failure a couple of years ago, but she's still my favorite pet. I missed the crap out of her when she died.
  • phoo513
    phoo513 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Weather?- Sunny and 52 here in southern Az- it's cold out for me!

Color?- Depends on my mood, today I am yellow- energy

Snack?- ultra thin cheese slice on ultra thin Oscar Mayer honey ham (have to get that protein!)

Pet?- I have had so many awesome cats that I can not pick just one, but Runt, a beautiful long-haired boy took very good care of me after I went through 2 surgeries. He would spend all day on the bed with me, and he would sit beside me while I did my rehab exercises. I miss that ol' boy.

Clothes?- The pair of 16W jeans that I actually can wear! It feels so much better than the 18, 20, 22, 24's!
  • MandaBeth27
    Options
    Weather: 57 and cloudy

Favorite Clothing item: Grey sparkly 3/4 sleeve shirt (I've received compliments on my weight loss while wearing, hence it is my favorite piece of clothing right now!)

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Snack: I'm a boring snacker, this is an area I really still struggle with. I don't have a favorite snack right now.

The coolest pet I have is my miniature Parti Poodle. His name is Rex and while he only weighs 7 pounds (max) he thinks that he is a great big old lab. He is my "guard" dog. However, whenever you go to pick him up, he flops down on his back for the belly rub!

I have an honorable mention with my cat, Katie. I rescued her from our animal shelter in my town. She was spayed, declawed and defanged and very overweight. She is the sweetest cat, but is apparently addicted to freshly washed hair. It never fails, when one of us takes a shower and sits on the couch, she will hunt us down and try to eat/love on our heads.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? ...uncharacteristically warm and sunny, melting the ice, it's slippery and all the puddles are blinding in the sunlight!

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? ...zip-up skater hoodie

Favorite color(s)? ...black, hot pink, red

Your current favorite snack? ...fruit

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? ...'Snowball', the albino rat who liked to sit on my shoulder
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? 57 and sunny nice running weather

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? yoga pants, the most comfortable article of clothing ever made

Favorite color(s)? Red or Purple

Your current favorite snack? I'm currently loving (and look forward to) my afternoon snack of a Granny Smith apple with a handful of pistachio nuts

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Doberman, she is a beautiful girl and loves to run with me.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh PA 34 degrees, overcast

My new unicorn galaxy leggings :)

Favorite color(s)?
    Green, blue, pink

Popcorn

Currently, my miniature poodle Carter (love him!!!)
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? Cold, rainy and miserable

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? new cheekers undies

Favorite color(s)? red!

Your current favorite snack? Kind Bars

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? Skye was my 108lb Rottie who thought she was a lap dog! Miss her lots
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Just for fun...

What's the weather like today where you are? below freezing

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? jeans I bought in the Junior's section this weekend

Favorite color(s)? black

Your current favorite snack? fruit

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? the coolest pet is the non-existent one
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    What's the weather like today where you are? It's 36 F and rainy here in Ft. Worth, TX!

Favorite item of clothing that fits you currently? A pretty cream colored cashmere sweater that's kind of gauzy but super warm

Favorite color(s)? Grey-Violet and Navy

Your current favorite snack? Apple slices

Describe the best or coolest pet you have ever had (current or in the past)? I have a welsh corgi named Waffles :heart: