ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Options
1989lukemyers
1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Y u yellin!!!

Anyway, depends on what's being massaged lol.
  • ronnielamm
    Options
    Only when his thumb explores more of the landscape it should when massages glutes
  • 1_JR_1
    1_JR_1 Posts: 179
    Options
    Was I "roofied" first?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    ok i've talked to a couple male massage therapist and both have said it's not uncommon for them to become excited? Is this pretty typical or is it just the guys I know?
  • 1989lukemyers
    Options
    Sorry it's just capital letters no yelling was meant, just fancied a change :)

And nothing like that as that's saved for the lucky(or unlucky lol partner) but professional Swedish massage (which is a relaxing, full-body massage)
  • Imabemee
    Options
    If it's professional then- no not at all.
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    No, he was knowledgable and very good. Would go back if I still lived in the area.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No I'm not, as long as it's professional and they don't make me feel uncomfortable.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    No
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Only once, when I was in Japan. I asked for a foot massage but I think something was lost in translation as he ended up working his way up my legs to my butt instead. I wasn't sure if I had just used the wrong word for 'foot' or if he was just seizing the opportunity to feel up a stupid foreigner.

Whatever, best *kitten* massage of my life.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'd be very comfortable with it :laugh: :wink:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    No I'm not, as long as it's professional and they don't make me feel uncomfortable.

A little uncomfortable can be fun though.
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    eh no...
  • 1989lukemyers
    Options
    ok i've talked to a couple male massage therapist and both have said it's not uncommon for them to become excited? Is this pretty typical or is it just the guys I know?

Haha we are all human and when you come across some one whom you fancy then you may get a little happy but self control should stop the little guy popping up so to speak but to be honest when the person is on the bed you don't see them you just do your work

It's so annoying the only place of work where you have to tell people no this is not a sexual practice there are endless amounts of benefits of having a full body massage yet either am looked at as a sexual perv or men believe I must be gay it's annoying so thought I'll ask what the public think online :)
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Yes but I get over it after a few minutes. I'll admit that I get excited too and that's what makes me uncomfortable. I don't want him to know >.<
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Not at all.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I regularly go to a male massage therapist. This guy is the first I've found who uses enough pressure for me. It's more of a corrective sports massage than a relaxing massage though.

Don't really care whether they are female or male if they are good at what they do. I wouldn't go back if they made me feel uncomfortable either way
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Haha we are all human and when you come across some one whom you fancy then you may get a little happy but self control should stop the little guy popping up so to speak but to be honest when the person is on the bed you don't see them you just do your work

It's so annoying the only place of work where you have to tell people no this is not a sexual practice there are endless amounts of benefits of having a full body massage yet either am looked at as a sexual perv or men believe I must be gay it's annoying so thought I'll ask what the public think online :)

thats what i was thinking im sure after awhile it just becomes clinical. The guys I know I've never thought of them as weird it's just their job. They are fully hetero (not that it would matter), but like anyone in that field they have more of a caregiver personality. They do enjoy helping people.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    no
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'll only see female therapists. For me, the point of the massage is to relax, and I don't think I could do that with a male therapist - no matter how skilled or professional they might be.

Most of my doctors are female, too. If given a choice of professionals, may as well pick who I feel most comfortable with - whatever the reason.