Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Ok I will play too. I feel I'm larger than most posting but that could be perception. These pics were from October, I don't have anything more current ATM.

Started 2 yrs ago at 235/ size tight 18w. Currently at 163/ loose size 12 I am 5'6"

dgkpqt.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Ok I will play too. I feel I'm larger than most posting but that could be perception. These pics were from October, I don't have anything more current ATM.

Started 2 yrs ago at 235/ size tight 18w. Currently at 163/ loose size 12 I am 5'6"

This thread is all about celebrating the underrepresented sizes, and that is you! You're lovely!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    You ladies rock! You are all amazingly beautiful!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options

This thread is all about celebrating the underrepresented sizes, and that is you! You're lovely!

Thanks!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

dgkpqt.jpg
    you look beautiful.
  • 1976lh
    1976lh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking lovely ladies (and gentlemen!) I am finally perfectly happy with average at age 37, wish this revalation had come sooner. I promise I only drink an avarage amount of beer too!

5'9"
    142lb
    UK size 12

c7498a1a-36f9-4537-ac65-3e5b8f7aba9f_zpsd406a4fd.jpg?t=1385476393
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    What exactly is "average size"??? :huh:

4361401.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

The sizes that are always sold out at the store? 6-8-10-12? That's my guess...
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Looking lovely ladies (and gentlemen!) I am finally perfectly happy with average at age 37, wish this revalation had come sooner. I promise I only drink an avarage amount of beer too!

5'9"
    142lb
    UK size 12

c7498a1a-36f9-4537-ac65-3e5b8f7aba9f_zpsd406a4fd.jpg?t=1385476393

You look great.

Is that where you live or was that a vacation? That view is amazing.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you all look fantastic! i am all about accepting your own body and i wish i accepted mine (still working on that) but anyway here is a website i think you should all eyeball

http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Love it! Everyone looks great!
  • 1976lh
    1976lh Posts: 11 Member
    Options

5'9"
    142lb
    UK size 12

You look great.

Is that where you live or was that a vacation? That view is amazing.

Thank you! I was in Malta on holiday at a hotel with a roof top bar, it was beautiful. Sadly I'm in the grey UK (although nice and sunny today)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Wow! Loving all these hot pics of hot ladies! Love this thread!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bumping to see if I can get a good picture later
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Who wants to be average #Boringasfuak
    OK, I'll play :-)

149331_472082199485633_134003856_n.jpg

^^^This is average. I'm a long way from where I started but still not to my goal; I'm in between, average. But that doesn't mean that I, or any other beautiful woman on here, shouldn't have the confidence to be proud of what we have achieved so far. We're here cheering each other on, even if we don't fit society's standards or yours. I'm OK with not being perfect, it's a standard that doesn't truly exist so I'm not going to kill myself trying to reach it. I will however enjoy every single phase my body goes through in reaching goals that are "perfect" for me. And by the way, there is nothing #Boringasfuak about my curves!! ;-)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    window-licker.gif
    OMFG LMAO

OP: LOVE that suit!

LOVE this thread!! :flowerforyou:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Holy hotties, I am in awe of you guys. Love this thread and you all look amazing!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcbqin1PUG1r2zyogo1_500.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll play :-)

149331_472082199485633_134003856_n.jpg

^^^This is average. I'm a long way from where I started but still not to my goal; I'm in between, average. But that doesn't mean that I, or any other beautiful woman on here, shouldn't have the confidence to be proud of what we have achieved so far. We're here cheering each other on, even if we don't fit society's standards or yours. I'm OK with not being perfect, it's a standard that doesn't truly exist so I'm not going to kill myself trying to reach it. I will however enjoy every single phase my body goes through in reaching goals that are "perfect" for me. And by the way, there is nothing #Boringasfuak about my curves!! ;-)

Little boys seem to need constant stimulation. Perhaps some get that by trying to poop on our party.
    Eventually they will go back to their regularly scheduled bedtime and let the grown ups talk in peace.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcbqin1PUG1r2zyogo1_500.jpg

^^^^ Love this!! ^^^^
    I am constantly reminding myself that there is no body shaming or negative self talk allowed. We are listening to everything we say about ourselves (and so are your daughters if you have them!) Instead of focusing on the parts of our body that bug us we need to instead celebrate our bodies and the accomplishments we have made.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

LOL @ the #hashtag #usage #on #myfitnesspal #Imeanwhatisthepoint?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57dzaMaouXA