Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• I need to lose at least 50 pounds, build up my upper strength, and do a lot before I even think of joining the coast guard. I'm Katrina. Coastguardhereicome is my username. I just started my weightloss plan today
  • Alaarie
    Alaarie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add please! I've got about 50-60 pounds to go. User Name: Alaarie

Thanks!!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join maribabewhich is my username
  • rsnassimi
    rsnassimi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm 16 pounds down with 44 more to go, I would love to join in on this group!
    Username is rsnassimi
  • xoch8402
    xoch8402 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to join!

xoch8402
  • A_Roqky
    Options
    Hola!!

I've got about 45 lbs to lose.. I had a baby last November and gained about 60 lbs during the pregnancy. I've lost about 50 lbs of that weight, but I'm trying to reach a certain goal. Can't wait to get started. Username: A_Roqky
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: Sunsama

I have about 75 pounds to lose
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, my username is twinsmom03. I have lost 52 lbs and I have 50-80 more lbs to lose. Would love to be in your group :)
  • StephOverly11
    Options
    Hi StephOverly11 here I want to lose 75 lbs. I have lost 6 so far... I would love to join this group.
  • lkniebuehler
    Options
    Count me in.. I have about 75lbs-80lbs to lose.

Username: lkniebuehler

Looking forward to chatting with people with similar challenges!
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    have lost 73 lbs, goal is 27 away...but would like to add 30 more lbs to that ...so technically final goal is 57 off...i'd like to join
  • LoseSomeGainSome
    Options
    Hey, my name is Lisa. I am a mother of a beautiful 1yr old girl. I lost 25 lbs then gained 90 lbs during pregnancy. I have lost all confidence and looking for some motivation/support/assistance. Since I am trying to lose 60 lbs, this seems like the group for me:]
    My appropriately named username is LoseSomeGainSome.
  • lstruthers1976
    Options
    Hello would love to join would like to lose 60 pounds. username lstruthers1976
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amanda. I have about 91 lbs to lose. My user name is ambarr82. I would like to join the group. I have been a member of My Fitness Pal for a while but lost motivation. I'm back and would love the support. Thanks.
  • haleybug89
    haleybug89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I just started MFP and I am looking to loose at least 75lbs. My username is haleybug89.
  • Chibi2Chula
    Options
    Chibi2Chula
    Hey girls! We are an accountability group for girls with larger amounts of weight to loose! Complete with monthly photos, weigh ins and measurements. We try and give encouragement when we fall off the bandwagon.

As a group we have lost over 200 pounds so far and we keep loosing!

If you are a girl and have 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg to lose we'd love to have you!

If you would like to join us please reply with your full username somewhere in the post so I don't have to go searching for it, and I'll add you. :) No friend requests at the moment thanks, I prefer to get to know you in the group first!

Thanks
    Jess
  • nayube86
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal. My username is "nayube86" and I'm looking to lose about 30kg. I want to learn more about choosing better food and balancing meals.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi I have to lose 60lbs my name is Lesley, user name is leslturn8
  • nilesian
    nilesian Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Elin and I'm fairly new to MFP. My username is nilesian :smile:
  • tokyoshorty
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds right now. (25kg, roughly)... My username is tokyoshorty. I've just started my journey, so this is the perfect timing!