Weird First Date

Options

Replies

• hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mh0wesODdC1rg5ohoo1_400_large.gif

That fork would have been in his hand (unless, of course, I didn't like what I was eating).
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Depends.
    What were you eating?
    There's certain foods I'd piss people off to get a bite of.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd be a little weired out and possibly annoyed by that too. At least ask first!

Then we can get to feeding each other and all that crap.

Hahahaha....so cute! "All that crap"? Must be funny to date you.
    Like:
    Hey, do you want to come up for a coffee?

Yes, let´s do that adult crap...have to work tomorrow!

:laugh:

Wouldn't you like to know :wink:
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not cool!
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I used to do the whole "internet dating" game which of course is pretty much blind-dating.

It always makes me laugh to hear dating stories like this. I can't believe men do these things.

Men do far worse on first dates than take food off a plate!

Worst dating stories, anyone??
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was set up on a blind date the other night. I really didn't want to go, but forced myself to put on my big girl shoes and make the best of it. He seemed somewhat normal, very good looking, a little self centered but I can deal with that. The food came and he asked me how mine was, before I could answer, he reached across with his fork and started eating off my plate. Is it just me or is that just weird???

eeewww - not cool
  • Ailbe1
    Ailbe1 Posts: 164
    Options
    Depends.
    What were you eating?

It was pasta, and he even pulled the plate closer to him!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Was he buying? If so, it was technically his food.

NO! I paid because I didn't want him to think I owed him anything, so technically it was MY food! lol

Ummm what? Girl... online dating is our meal ticket. Stop trying to make a point and take the free food.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

NO! I paid because I didn't want him to think I owed him anything, so technically it was MY food! lol

Ummm what? Girl... online dating is our meal ticket. Stop trying to make a point and take the free food.

I buy for any woman as long as I get a handy afterwards.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Ok, now I know why the girls that wanne date me are bigger than me :)
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options

hahaha even worse!!!!! he's a moron.
  • Ailbe1
    Options

I buy for any woman as long as I get a handy afterwards.

Okay, can you pick me up at 7?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Depends.
    What were you eating?

It was pasta, and he even pulled the plate closer to him!

If he's bulking, I wouldn't judge.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    There was a thread ages ago about worst date experiences, and the creepiest/grossest ones always involved Applebees. Anyone else remember that one?

It was incredible! I'm going to look for the link.
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Run! Run as fast as you can! :noway:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

Check yourself, young lady. These are protected secrets of the sisterhood.
  • Ailbe1
    Options

Well he was better than the guy who built a "log cabin" out of chicken bones while we were talking. Or the other guy who said "So, how's this happening? Back to your place or do you just want to do me in the back seat?"
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Being the sarcastic person I am I would've said "Would you like some?" in the deepest sarcastic voice I could do or I'd've reached over and started eating off his plate. Or something equally rude to see if he got the point.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

Well he was better than the guy who built a "log cabin" out of chicken bones while we were talking. Or the other guy who said "So, how's this happening? Back to your place or do you just want to do me in the back seat?"
    2nd guy gets points for confidence before being shot down. 1st guy sounds like he has potential.
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Oh yeah that is weird! My dad did that to me as a kid during EVERY meal so I eat fast and with a weapon in each hand LOL.. Even if he was paying he should've asked.. please tell me you punched him?! lol

You have a great attitude!:drinker: