Anyone interested in joining 30DS Challenge Group?

Options

Replies

• carolinehowells
    carolinehowells Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can I join you too. How many days a week do you do the dvd?
  • kleigh9
    Options
    I'd love to join the group! I just did my first day of 30DS ever this morning, and I'm so sore. I'd love the motivation of a group!
  • Gilla22
    Options
    I have already started and its my fifth day,can I join too?
  • chasethesky125
    Options
    I've been thinking about starting 30DS today, but I can start on December 2nd if you want ;)
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Could i possibly join if it's not to late? I have just started 30 day shred less than a week ago. This afternoon i plan to do day 5. I have taken 2 days off due to being extra busy with family and Thanksgiving and such. I also felt my body needed some rest and had only planned to take one day of rest. But Thanksgiving day was so busy at my house. I didn't never get time to do it. I could really use the accountablity and support and would give support as well. I kno i will atleast b taking one day off a week due to my wednesdays are extremely busy. I plan to do possibly an extra day or so of level 1 due to me still not being able to complete level 1 without stopping for a few short mini breaks. I will admit it is tough. And by my third day i had to force myself to do it. I was so sore. I heard level 2 is a bigger challenge than level 1, so that is why i kind need to give myself an extra day or two on level 1. I was told to wait til i get to day 10 before deciding to continue a few extra days but trust me i think i know already an extra day or so is needed. I have never done a complete workout for any length of time. But i have heard this is a good one that also helps u get ready for others such as insanity & P90X and etc. My sons have begged me to do insanity with them but just the warm up to insanity, one night wore me out. So, i am doing 30 day shred now. Of course it wore me out too. But i am going to make it. Most of the soreness is gone now.
  • pichakucha
    Options
    Hi there, I just registered here because I saw this thread. Please let me in. I really really wanna join. Thanks!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi, if this is a group of committed people, I want in! I did this program 4 years ago and it was the MfP check-ins that gave me the motivation. I got great results back then too. :) I've tried it only own but have never done a full 30 days since. Looking forward to having some motivation / inspiration / accountability.... Bring it, Monday!!!
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have sent you a friend request and message. Hope this helps me to reignite my weight loss!!
  • Nilasaurus
    Nilasaurus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I finished day 8 of level 1 today and I suck at it so I am planning to do level 1 longer. Would love to join!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I sent you all invites, let me know if you have not got it yet, we start Monday!
  • glitchyglitch
    Options
    I will join! This will be a great thing to kickstart my routine!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I already have the DVD and was looking to start on Dec. 1st with it. Will wait until Monday though.
  • carolinehowells
    carolinehowells Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have had an invite. Where would I find it?
  • imstrong4me
    Options
    I will join you need to get back at it getting married sometime next yr but I need to lose 73 lbs
  • racnsdd
    racnsdd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am interrested in joining. I need to get back on track!
  • seizingtheday
    Options
    What good luck that I found this thread, I bought 30ds yesterday and joined MFP today. Can I please join the group? I too am far more motivated when I have other people supporting and counting on me. Thanks!
  • kendrajames3994
    Options
    I would like to join
  • redheadinlove
    redheadinlove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I did day one yesterday but I can start over tomorrow =)
  • cenright0
    cenright0 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im starting t25 tomorrow- can I still be apart of this group or is it for shred only?
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I can start today or tomorrow. Anyone starting today or tomorrow let me know or inbox me!