Embarrassed

Options
2»

Replies

• ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to others! They are just jealous or snooty! You just keep doing your thing!
  • Charlie001
    Options
    The only time someones food stresses me is either I am hungry and may beat them up and steel there food, or if someone is eating somrthing very crunchy next to me. Food does the body good.
  • SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Darling forget about what everyone says you are amazingly gorgous and they are totally jelous of you and dont understand why you can eat so much... they just dont realise that your eating correctly and healthy ... they are totally not worth your sadness...
    I eat every two hours and even sometimes every hour I get so hungry and my boss encourages me to keep eating, Just remember you know what is right and they obviously dont so GOOD LUCK BELLA and KEEP SMILING xxx
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh! If you want eeeevil office tricks, I have tons.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your food stresses some dude out. Wow.

My boss watches what I eat but does so more in amazement because she always sees me eating fruits and veggies and she hates them.

I get stressed out when we have pot-lucks because the food is so unhealthy and I've been criticized for only eating what I bring.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    They're projecting. When that happens to me, I just feel sad for the offender. Clearly they are not happy with themselves and their own food choices so they need to distract themselves by focusing on me and my food choices.

Charmagne
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    Darling forget about what everyone says you are amazingly gorgous and they are totally jelous of you and dont understand why you can eat so much... they just dont realise that your eating correctly and healthy ... they are totally not worth your sadness...
    I eat every two hours and even sometimes every hour I get so hungry and my boss encourages me to keep eating, Just remember you know what is right and they obviously dont so GOOD LUCK BELLA and KEEP SMILING xxx

thanks huni xxx
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    Just retaliate by monitoring their bathroom habits and ask if it came out ok or ask if they're sick cause they made 3 trips in the last hour, stare if they pick their noses and comment. "Did ya get it?" Just joking. I fantasize about how immature I could be and how fun it would be at times. Don't let them worry you. They are probably trying to figure out where you put it. And you know what is best for you and what works and what doesn't. Don't let them live rent free in your head.:smile:

love it!!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    People at one place I used to work at really got on my nerves... I was a veggie at the time, and, as often is the case with available 'veggie foods' it was often bland crap, so I'd do my own stuff and made some really good meals.

It was like I was the 'token vegetarian' because of this and I was scrutinised to high heaven as to what I'd got etc. etc. and when I said I'd made it myself - WOW! MAN GIVES BIRTH TO 9LB BABY!!!

?

well, it was an unbeliavable feat and assumed that men could NOT do something like this!!!

:laugh:

Conclusion: some people are idiots - than Gawd that there's the rest of us here to keep an eye on things!

:laugh:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Tell the e-mailer that his stresses you out and when you are stressed you eat more....:)
    ...and creating a hostile work environment. Definitely a HR issue. Oooo I like where this is going.

Oh yea and writing food NAZI on your desk isn't an HR problem? Think again.