co-worker venting thread

Options

Replies

• MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have a guy who sits in the cubicle across from me that crunches on almonds and ice cubes all day long. I don't have a problem with people eating at their desks but no one needs to HEAR you eating. I am going to be throwing my stapler at him one of these days.

That is all.

b409ff2a0bb2ead40c4978397d567eae.png
    Liquid.. ^ (Read the bottle).
    Spray it on his side ;)

You're welcome.

yes you do!! it's so fricken nasty lol but it was the funniest joke to play other then the fact we didn't take into consideration we would have to smell it for the time we were at the home lol!!!!

Sounds like you will need gloves and a change of clothes before deploying
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Lol a kamikaze prank
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just sat through an hour long meeting and the first item on the agenda was that we most likely would not get raises next year.

Wow... very motivating way to start a meeting.... Ugh... :noway:
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have a guy who sits in the cubicle across from me that crunches on almonds and ice cubes all day long. I don't have a problem with people eating at their desks but no one needs to HEAR you eating. I am going to be throwing my stapler at him one of these days.

That is all.

yuck, I wouldn't be able to not say something.. I had the one co-worker who ate sun flower seeds (dill pickle) barf, at her desk all day long. then touched all the paper work after taking the shells out of her mouth with her fingers...

She was asking me a question on an invoice one day and went to touch my pen and I about flipped out on her...
  • bnsnwldwmn
    Options
    I am my only coworker..... and I annoy the *kitten* out of myself sometimes.

This.

Why has no one commented on this. Genius. Hilarious.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I have a co-worker that picks his nose all....damn...day and then proceeds to touch everything. When I call him out on it, he denies it all.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

This.

Why has no one commented on this. Genius. Hilarious.

Lol because it is probably true for everyone
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for something like this! The girl in the cubicle next to me makes this face that makes her look like Jabba the Hut when she sticks out her tongue. She also talks about her kids sports activities non stop and how her kid is going to make it into major league baseball. She says these stupid phrases like "Lucy, you have some explainin to do" and "Sherri Sherri Bo Berry" over and over all day long then she ends the day with "It's time to change" by the partridge family. You can only take so much in one week.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker that picks his nose all....damn...day and then proceeds to touch everything. When I call him out on it, he denies it all.

We had a mechanic like that. His nickname was Booger.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The guy that sits on the next row over is a major loud mouth hothead! He will be talking on the phone and then all of a sudden starts screaming and getting all irate. I swear he will have a heart attack right there at his desk one day. Intense dude
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The women on the other end of the building that DO NOT believe in washing their hands when leaving the restroom.... seriously. GROSSSSSSSSS
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Moar moar! Keep them coming!
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    I was waiting for something like this! The girl in the cubicle next to me makes this face that makes her look like Jabba the Hut when she sticks out her tongue. She also talks about her kids sports activities non stop and how her kid is going to make it into major league baseball. She says these stupid phrases like "Lucy, you have some explainin to do" and "Sherri Sherri Bo Berry" over and over all day long then she ends the day with "It's time to change" by the partridge family. You can only take so much in one week.

Lol you're welcome. And that sucks.
  • angel013183
    angel013183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Love this.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have one that is near retirement. He sits one aisle over and I can hear EVERYTHING that comes out of every orifice of his body. I think he's so old that he can't help it. He probably wears diapers. My office is quiet, but every hour or so you'll hear him belch or fart. Luckily I can't smell his gas.

Then I had another cube neighbor who would cut his nails at his desk. Most of the time they're his toenails. One time it came flying over the cubicle wall into my desk. I didn't say anything - I just made sure to bring some super stinky fish fry the next day and heat it up, eat it at my desk, so he could suffer through the smell!! WHY THE HELL do people clip their fricking nails at work?? That's f**cking disgusting!!!!

Then I had another cube neighbor who left a rotting tooth in his drawer. He was laid off and I had to clean out his desk because he didn't return to do it himself... turns out he left his TOOF in there.............

SMH. Some people are just disgusting. Why at the workplace? Not even in the restroom???!!!!!

OK. End rant.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Two of our engineers are complete and utter know-it-alls who have absolutely no social skills or verbal filters. They routinely get into yelling matches because they each think their idea is THE only way to do something. Complete with temper tantrums and door slamming.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have a co worker who doesn't eat (ever). We do 10-12hr shifts & all she has is black coffee. Reckons that she's got food intolerances to every food on the planet (minus potatoes). Uh huh I'm not buying that its not an ED. Oh! she's also into Homeopathy & keeps trying to foist sugar pills on me when I'm sick... To round it off if she can see I'm starting to flag she'll insist we get up & go do "something". This normally involves cleaning something that doesn't need doing, but I can hardly just stand & watch her. I love my job! :laugh:
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    A bloke in my team has a really loud annoying ring tone that comes on full volume from the microsecond someone rings him making me jump EVERY TIME,

He also says "pardon" every time I speak so I have to face him and say it slower and more loudly (I am already quite loud) even if it's got nothing to do with him.

Even more frustrating is that he is a lovely caring and kind bloke!, (so I feel bad whinging about him),,, AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Mumbler...need I say more?

I have to put my head phones on after awhile because it is so annoying. If not that then they are on the phone most of the day so I know all their business.

Sigh* and this person is my supervisor.:grumble:
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The worst I can complain about it one person who thinks she is a lot more important than she is. If you don't invite her to every meeting on any subject she gets bent out of shape. Luckily I don't tend to have to leave my office.