NSV - Slight ab definition! (pics)

Options
xMallie
xMallie Posts: 208 Member
hey guys! How are y'all doing on this lovely day?
I'm FANTASTIC!
So, after 11 months of working out and lifting weights, I'm starting to notice slight ab definition.
Not much, but its getting there!
I'm so damn excited I just had to share it!
Pleeeasseee tell me you see it too guys...
2v1w6er.jpg
(Yes my room is messy, I'm well aware...)

So I'll give you some background information and pictures about old me, may as well!

SW: 100kg/220lbs +++ (I never weighed myself at the beginning until a month in and I was 100kg)
CW:72.5kg/159.83 lbs :)
GW: 65kg/143lbs but I would rather focus on health and inches.

Now for some pictures!
Front before/current (oct '12 to Nov '13)
5yw1nk.png

Side before/current
2d9b7th.jpg

Back before/current

30mpffr.png

I can't say I'm clean all the time. I guarantee you I drink at least once a week, I eat bad food and carbs occasionally, and sometimes I'll skip a workout for a day. But it's all about perseverance! I know I will get to my goal eventually, and when I fall off the horse, I get back on! There is no use crying over spilt milk. There's always tomorrow guys. We will get to our goals eventually, and nothing good comes easy, I swear on it.

I'd love to see/hear your success stories too! Feel free to add me or post them here.
Thank you for having a look and have a lovely day! I'm here to chat if you ever need someone to support you, give you tips or just be a good friend :)

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!
  • angel013183
    angel013183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing and yes, I can see ab definition creeping in there. :)
  • ktlinn4
    ktlinn4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AMAZING PROGRESS!! It's stories like these that motivate me and make me SO ready to start lifting! You look fantastic. Great job!
  • xMallie
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I've been trying to cut my stomach fat as of late (I carry a lot of my weight in my thighs/stomach)
  • TheBoldCat
    TheBoldCat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    good job, people like you are a big inspiration for others
  • LeighRaeW
    LeighRaeW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! I hope you are so proud of yourself, and of how much you've accomplished. :)
  • xMallie
    Options
    I have my days when I'm not, but I think it's because I don't think it's happened fast enough. But like my PT has told me time and time again, it's not sustainable if it happens suddenly. And I really hope everyone on here does it at their own pace and reaches their goals! I hope I inspire people :)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Well, you're tidy... unlike your room!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Ha ha on the messy room! Yes, you are getting some definition there! I would also recommend abdominal isometrics. I started them less than a month ago and already feel "tightening"

They are easy to do and you can do them anywhere; driving, waiting in line, laying in bed, you name it.

Isometrics used to be popular in the 60's. I had started on my legs about a year ago and they look totally different and I see more of a difference than when I belonged to a gym and worked on the machines.

Message me if you want more information.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    BOOM! Well done!!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great!!! Keep it up. It's working. :happy:
  • xMallie
    Options
    Ha ha on the messy room! Yes, you are getting some definition there! I would also recommend abdominal isometrics. I started them less than a month ago and already feel "tightening"

They are easy to do and you can do them anywhere; driving, waiting in line, laying in bed, you name it.

Isometrics used to be popular in the 60's. I had started on my legs about a year ago and they look totally different and I see more of a difference than when I belonged to a gym and worked on the machines.

Message me if you want more information.
    sounds interesting, will do! :)

And thanks again guys :D I appreciate the kind words :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look great definitely see the difference.
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Def a definition there:-) Well done!!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! absolute definition and great loss all over ;-)
  • xMallie
    Options
    Thank you! Better than none at all I suppose! :D
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes the definition is clearly coming in! And like SO many others have said - your journey is a great inspiration! WORK IT!!!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Girl, you're looking goooooooood
  • xMallie
    Options
    aw ou guys are so lovely! Makes me feel so proud about myself <3
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Way to go. continue what your doing and you will reach your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!