Last log after death

Options

Replies

• TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    How many calories is dirt. Cause thats what we'll be eating.

I wonder how many calories the worms will have?

Too many if they're chowing down on me :) I will carry a talisman so they know to join mfp....

....can worms read....
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Well they say that when you die, you instantly lose 21 grams and supposedly thats the weight of your soul. So it would be ironic when someone 21 grams off their target were to die and MFP were to update their progress chart too.

So your saying I could sell my soul for a profit and lose weight at the same time?

I think I just discovered the next diet fad.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    whata bout cookies?

Best of both worlds right here :love:
    t440x300.jpg

ohh man....

tumblr_m5umkg2UXP1rneq0s.gif

my stomach just busted a nut.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Well they say that when you die, you instantly lose 21 grams and supposedly thats the weight of your soul. So it would be ironic when someone 21 grams off their target were to die and MFP were to update their progress chart too.

you could probably take off 2lb as most people evacuate their bladder / bowels when they die. just sayin.
  • nikilis
    Options

human flesh is 173cal per 100 grams, so a 70kg corpse would be around 121100cal.

that would feed a lot of worms.

personally I'n gonna get shot into space while I'm still alive in a pod in hyper sleep - one way ticket to the closest exo planet.

ill listen to david bowie in my dreamstate for thousands of yeard before landing in my new home.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Would organ donation be classed as cheating..
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm getting cremated so

a. My calorie burn will be substantial

b. I'll reach my goal weight
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm getting cremated so

a. My calorie burn will be substantial

b. I'll reach my goal weight

^^I'm with you on this one. However if they have to calculate my weight beforehand. I'll be supplying a note stating I have heavy bones.
  • TheFangsKittie
    TheFangsKittie Posts: 117 Member
    Options

human flesh is 173cal per 100 grams, so a 70kg corpse would be around 121100cal.

personally I'n gonna get shot into space while I'm still alive in a pod in hyper sleep - one way ticket to the closest exo planet.

ill listen to david bowie in my dreamstate for thousands of yeard before landing in my new home.

this post is a win for the following reasons:

answering the worm question

david bowie

And being blasted off the planet

....just be sure to takeva worm farm with you so they can evolve like the cat in red dwarf and you'll have some bowie loving companions to.populate your new planet with. God speed.
  • quit_quittingdan
    Options
    I'm a little worried about death dropping my heart rate out of the fat burning zone. Then again I'll probably keep a good sweat going in hell. Bury me in my Under Armour!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    You can do hot yoga in hell to relieve the stress
  • nikilis
    Options

this post is a win for the following reasons:

answering the worm question

david bowie

And being blasted off the planet

....just be sure to takeva worm farm with you so they can evolve like the cat in red dwarf and you'll have some bowie loving companions to.populate your new planet with. God speed.

there will never be another sci fi comedy series like, or as good as red dwarf. I think I've seen every episode. the cat religion about "cloister the stupid" is funny as.

RED DWARF FTW!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Ah, the younger generation. Twit used to have a different meaning, but now you are all proud and loud twitters. I think I will sit down in my granny rocking chair and wink at grandpa. :laugh:
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mine would consist of all you can steak at Olive Garden.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Morbid zombie thread!

Curious, J...howd you find this one! What were you searching?

And do they still have Olive Garden where you are? They've been extinct here for a long time...but miss it!

I'm the cheap date...I love, loved their complimentary bread and salad with the pepperoncini peppers

Hmm, after death
    Ok...MFP, I cheated large and didnt log the wine/whiskey, potatoes and or bread, crackers, pasta and peanuts I ate...so there!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Morbid zombie thread!

And do they still have Olive Garden where you are? They've been extinct here for a long time...but miss it!

I'm the cheap date...I love, loved their complimentary bread and salad with the pepperoncini peppers

Hmm, after death
    Ok...MFP, I cheated large and didnt log the wine/whiskey, potatoes and or bread, crackers, pasta and peanuts I ate...so there!

Actually I was going to make a thread about what you would do in your last hours hours of life, which also exists by the way. Anyways, I always tend to search for existing threads before posting a new one. When I came across this one I thought the answers to this thread could get interesting.

Anyways, I’m actually not an Olive Garden fan. I was just teasing. The one here was closed approximately ten years ago. One thing about southern Ontario that I take pride upon is it’s amazing ethnic food.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Morbid zombie thread!

Hmm, after death

Actually I was going to make a thread about what you would do in your last hours hours of life, which also exists by the way. Anyways, I always tend to search for existing threads before posting a new one. When I came across this one I thought the answers to this thread could get interesting.

Anyways, I’m actually not an Olive Garden fan. I was just teasing. The one here was closed approximately ten years ago. One thing about southern Ontario that I take pride upon is it’s amazing ethnic food.

Awesome!
    You're a smart thread starter/resurrector!

I'm not lying about being the cheap date! I loved their free salad and bread! Same as East Side Mario's free salad and bread!

100%...we do have an amazing variety of ethnic food.

Got me thinking of a random menu!
    Pierogies, channa masala, tempura veggies, tabouli, with maybe some bruschetta on ciabatta, definitely pizza
    ...my death menu

Edit...
    Duh, fries and gravy and a blooming onion!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My best half marathon I ever did for exercise, followed by this:
    c5uf4ylesm07.png
  • Leeanre
    Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Worms are protein so probably not alot of calories, but possibly a ton of carbs!
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I laughed multiple times reading this thread. “How
    many calories does dying burn?”😂😂😂

If I knew the day I was going to die my diary would be so crazy. And yes, Taco Bell, Mexican food, spaghetti, pizza, and cake would all make an appearance!