Tired of fit shaming

Options

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking

It's the really, really ridiculously good looking people that die in freak gasoline fight accidents

God I love Zoolander!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I am pretty confident that being overweight in the dating world is a tad bit more difficult than having, as you said "rock hard glutes and abs". I am however sorry that incident happened to you and I am sure you will find someone special. Good luck.

you would think so, but that's not the case. I really don't think girls even care what you look like. you just have to have game and know to tell them what they want to hear.

QFT
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am pretty confident that being overweight in the dating world is a tad bit more difficult than having, as you said "rock hard glutes and abs". I am however sorry that incident happened to you and I am sure you will find someone special. Good luck.

you would think so, but that's not the case. I really don't think girls even care what you look like. you just have to have game and know to tell them what they want to hear.

I think you’re half correct. Girls want REAL.

Girls like a nice body. (But that will run its course.)
    Girls want a guy who can spit a little game. (But that will run its course.)

Girls want a man who is REAL, where actions, values, game, and body all are congruent. If you rely on your game or your body and neglect other aspects of who you are then your victories will be short lived. (or will not come at all.)

I am not saying you are doing this but you may want to take a look and see if your values and actions are congruent with the way you are coming across.

Cheers.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Girls want a man who is REAL, where actions, values, game, and body all are congruent. If you rely on your game or your body and neglect other aspects of who you are then your victories will be short lived. (or will not come at all.)

I am not saying you are doing this but you may want to take a look and see if your values and actions are congruent with the way you are coming across.

Cheers.

ironic being that the fakest dudes I know get the most girls.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

Cheers.

Depends on your definition of "victories" :indifferent:
  • fishnbrah
    Options

QFT

see.

men always get made fun of but woman really have no standards. just who ever can talk the most garbage. I get it, when ive tried to be a cocky *kitten* ive done best.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options
    Seems like you should just give up on women all together.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

every chick thinks that you just want to get into their pants cuz you have rock hard glutes and abs

Nah, they think you want to get into their pants because of what's in YOUR pants. Rock hard glutes and abs, chiseled jaws are irrelevant to women thinking you want to sleep with them when you hit on them.
  • fishnbrah
    Options

nah dude, fat chicks still love me.
  • jahowell
    Options
    The problem here is that you approached a woman in Wal-Mart.....Try Target next time, we will all be waiting!
  • wsuduce
    Options

Cheers.

Depends on your definition of "victories" :indifferent:

You are absolutely right!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Eeww walmart chicks!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options

Not all of them, I am fat and I'm not interested. Not because you are fit though, for other reasons
  • wsuduce
    Options
    The problem here is that you approached a woman in Wal-Mart.....Try Target next time, we will all be waiting!

AWESOME!
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Not all of them, I am fat and I'm not interested. Not because you are fit though, for other reasons

cuz I shop at wal mart? I know im broke as fukk.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    Options

cuz I shop at wal mart? I know im broke as fukk.
    LOL yes, that is exactly the reason. I'm not fit shaming, I'm walmart shaming....? If that's what you choose to believe then so be it
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Lol! Totally fake and just looking for sympathy from the ladies. The walmart thing never happened. Gotta love this site and the internet. lolololol
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzvz7970Z01r73ofqo1_400.gif
  • fishnbrah
    Options

Why are you being mean to me?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options