About 3 years, finally made it.....105 pounds gone forever!!

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! This really did make my day today. It's funny that people can be so happy for others whom they've never met...but MFP keeps doing it to me! :happy:

Super happy for you!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story! It shows me what I could have done if i had stayed dedicated from the start. I was 255 at my highest weight but could never push out the 200s w/o getting derailed. Congrats and thanks for the motovation.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You look and sound amazing! Thank you for sharing your motivational story. So many people will be inspired, I am sure :)
  • _taylorlydia
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look AMAZING. Well done! Was the motivation I needed for today. :)
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal! Thanks for posting, I love the boost of motivation!

Good luck on on all your future goals. I have no doubt you can do all of it!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!! You look fabulous!!
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    You have worked SO hard...and what terrific results! You look like a new person and it must feel fantastic.

Wow...you look amazing!!!!

I loved the way you composed your post and progress. It was so nice to read.

Rock on!

:happy:
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow, the response to my story is overwhelming and wonderful! You all are proving yet again what a supportive and encouraging community this is. Thank you so much and I am beyond happy that I could help motivate or inspire anyone else. :heart:

Jennipooh, it was roughly 11 months that it took me to lose 95 pounds before I found out I was pregnant with our third child. As the weight came off I found it took longer to lose it. So after having my son, since I didn't have nearly as much to lose it took a lot longer to lose the last 50 pounds. About a year.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I definitely relate to your story. I think I'll be to my goal soon and it will have taken me nearly 2 years. I think most of us have some bumps along the way (congrats on baby) and it's always hard to get back up and back on track so congrats to you for doing it!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal!!! Great job!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing success story!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You have given so many people the strength to keep working at this. Thank you for sharing!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...I see all these incredible stories on here and although I know I have lost 105 pounds I feel like I don't compare. Like somehow I haven't done something as amazing as so many of you...

You ARE in denial, cuz you are an MFP Rockstar!!! :drinker:
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Congrats -- your hard work and dedication has paid off! You look fantastic!
  • paprs
    paprs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is seriously an amazing transformation!! Congrats!!!
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW! You give me hope!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look awesome -- thanks for sharing your story with us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!