6.5 then i can be gentle
  • t8tersalad
    t8tersalad Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When you find it let me know, so I can go there and find single guys...lol
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Tons of hot chicks at ASU and Scottsdale...you're not trying very hard.

youre from new jersey?

I'm from Colorado...lived in Tucson and Phoenix for awhile...and now living in New Jersey...
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    weddings or funerals.
    I tried to pick up a guy at a funeral once. He wasn't very responsive.
  • Antonio201
    Options
    lol
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    weddings or funerals.

*crickets*
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    weddings or funerals.

*crickets*

Oooo, bream bait
  • toomanydogs99
    toomanydogs99 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like to pick women up on Craigslist. It's good but they usually have a guy there who is "just holding the camera" but it's OK, it's only for "personal use"

For F Sake, don't let him join in!!!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    ...make yourself stand out and they will come ;)

Ddg9Ysx.jpg
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You don't have friends with GF/wives that have single friends?

not really dude. one friend ya, but her friends are all high maintenance. im kinda country.

Oooo.... I'm kinda country haha :)

Would you though...? :noway: :laugh: I'd say don't admit to any possible compatibility and run fast in the opposite direction to wherever this chap is heading :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'd do ya, OP. I'm all about the country boys. See, I don't even gots teef!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Here in San Antonio, you can try Cherry Street after hours. Usually a very short term relationship, sometimes not technically a "girl"
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad you're "shooting for 7.5", I'm saying you've been fooled by thinking you can put a number on looks. Don't look for women by their body and face if you want to find someone good, it's like picking a movie by the picture on the cover, not the words on the back or the reviews.

but i have to look at them naked though?

Not saying you should date someone you have no physical attraction to, but you'll regret making a decision based upon looks. If your relationship is built upon looks it will fall once you both get old (it happens fast.)
    The best chemistry I've had in a relationship is with a guy who most people would say is barely average, but once we were good friends I fell for him. Love makes people beautiful, superficial beauty doesn't work on you for long. Don't let yourself miss out on true love because you looked for looks instead of common interests or compatibility.

I guess a good example is falling for a girl's makeup, not the girl, or realizing you don't like a guy anymore because he stopped working out. Appearance lies.

i never said i was in it for looks even once. this is an interesting experiment though, cuz youre like the 5th girl itt to say that.

I guess it's just because women have to deal with being talked about as practically objects in society, looks mean too much and they shouldn't. You are used to only seeing women airbrushed in ads and movies, but men are allowed more flaws. It's frustrating hearing girls judged more harshly than guys. I always hear guys say things like "I want one that's at least 7.5 pretty, has a good personality, in my price range, etc." You're looking for a soul-mate, someone who gets you and you can make each other happy with, not shopping for a car. And who's to say who's a 2 and who's a 10, its in the eyes of the beholder. Not attacking you dude just trying to make sure you don't fall for society's traps and end up with a pretty person that you're totally incompatible with later once you both grow as people.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I heard OP is looking for 7.5?

plz no.

6.5 then i can be gentle

lmao
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    societies trap?