Something gross** be warned,

Options
prettyface55
prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
So I was watching TV, grabbed a bag of mini carrots from the fridge, and ate them slowly, one by one.. reaching into the bag. Then I picked up the bag and looked into it to pick a carrot and noticed white fuzz EWWWW EWWWW i nearly puked. I hope I didn't eat any of that ewwwwwwww...:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Did anything like this ever happen to you?:ohwell: :ohwell:

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No, since my fridge sort of freezes food, it lasts a bit longer.
    (Manufacturer error but I've learned to deal with it).

But I hope you're okay o.o
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Surprise the slime didn't warn you first, lol....:sick:
  • prettyface55
    Options
    Surprise the slime didn't warn you first, lol....:sick:

Ew there was nothing on the ones I ate I was looking at them before I ate them. :sad:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    a lil carrot penicillin is good for you
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Your going to die. Just accept it.
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yup, was eating some spicy jerky, was chewing one piece and pulled out the next. it was green as grass, thankfully i hadnt swallowed what i was chewing...
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    As my dad would say ... "grows hair on your chest". I think I have done far worse.
  • prettyface55
    Options
    yup, was eating some spicy jerky, was chewing one piece and pulled out the next. it was green as grass, thankfully i hadnt swallowed what i was chewing...

Omg!!
  • Bobbie8786
    Bobbie8786 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I poured a nice bowl of Grape Nuts one day, ate a few bites and then noticed some stuff floating on top that wasn't Grape Nuts, it was weevils. I can't eat Grape Nuts to this day.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    My brother was pouring juice out of a tetrapak at dinner one night and his girly scream made sure everyone turned to watch the green slime come chugging out. I poured my glass and finished it from the same container. I can't touch the stuff anymore.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    meh a little slime and sludge or fuzz on carrots is natures dip. did it taste like blue cheese?
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I did that with carrot cake once. Ate one piece went in for seconds and there was a forest growing on the bottom. ewwwwww.
  • prettyface55
    Options
    My brother was pouring juice out of a tetrapak at dinner one night and his girly scream made sure everyone turned to watch the green slime come chugging out. I poured my glass and finished it from the same container. I can't touch the stuff anymore.

Omg sooo gross!!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    So I was watching TV, grabbed a bag of mini carrots from the fridge, and ate them slowly, one by one.. reaching into the bag. Then I picked up the bag and looked into it to pick a carrot and noticed white fuzz EWWWW EWWWW i nearly puked. I hope I didn't eat any of that ewwwwwwww...:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Did anything like this ever happen to you?:ohwell: :ohwell:

I bit into an apple once, chewed up my bite and swallowed. Then I looked at my apple before taking the next bit and noticed that there was half a worm sticking out. I was a bit grossed out so I cut up the apple and threw out the worm bits. The rest of the unaffected apple was delicious. :happy:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Your going to die. Just accept it.
    after funeral party woot!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Years ago my father was eating his "Wheaties" and reading the newspaper. As he finished his last bite , he looked down and saw little bugs squirming and he said to himself, "Ah what the @#$% might as well finish it and call it extra protein!"
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well if it makes you feel better to know, a lady I think here in GA, :blushing: found a copper head snake in her bag of potatoes. Slimey white mold isn't so bad compared to that. :blushing:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Um...the other day I found mold in my jar of salsa and just ate around it...moral of the story?

Underneath that white fuzz you still have a carrot.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    meh a little slime and sludge or fuzz on carrots is natures dip. did it taste like blue cheese?

^^See? And it's organic. Win win.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I put my hand into a bread bag and spores puffed out in my face and my hand came out black. thats right. I put my hand up a fungus.

I can tell this is gonna be a fun thread.