My Focus T25 Results

Options
13»

Replies

• Katt370
    Katt370 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to nail it!
    And thank you *so* much for posting this. Your progress has inspired me even more. I started T25 on 11/30, am doing the modified moves, and my measurements are very similar to yours.

Way to go!
    And thank you, thank you, thank you for posting your results! You just made my day!
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    P90x3 sounds interesting, I chose insanity over P90x last time due to the time involved, so now thats gone I may investigate further.
    Although I have nowhere for a chin up bar until we move house so maybe not!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great and bet you feel good too!!

Thank you, very inspiring!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thank you I did alpha and beta and have been thinking of getting gamma. Seeing these results gives me that much more determination.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the program yesterday & this is exactly the kind of posting I wanted to see! You look awesome & just imagine what will happen on the second round at full force! I have a feeling that I will be doing almost exactly what you are doing, not doubling up every Friday & using the modifiers quite a bit. That is OK tho, as I would rather go slow than injure myself.

Again, congrats on your success so far!! YOu should be very proud:smile:
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Woweeee! You are disappearing into thin air! T25 is the real deal! I am so very happy for you and PROUD of you! Yu have provided a powerful dose of inspiration by sharing your success! Keep on working hard! Never settle!

Aww, thank you!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Awesome! Way to nail it!
    And thank you *so* much for posting this. Your progress has inspired me even more. I started T25 on 11/30, am doing the modified moves, and my measurements are very similar to yours.

Way to go!
    And thank you, thank you, thank you for posting your results! You just made my day!

wow, I am so glad to finally be an inspiration to someone else! I am always reading the success stories to keep me going, almost daily! Good luck to you!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25, mostly modified, and following MFP for calories, not doing the double days. SO awesome to see your results as I'm going for similar. Congrats, you've earned every pound!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    You have abs!

Great job! Your progress is looking awesome.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    wow you look so much younger, great job:flowerforyou:
  • joshthomas77
    Options
    Those results are fantastic! Got to love those shorter workouts!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Thank you! And yes I love short workouts!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm planning on starting T25 on the first of the new year (just alpha and beta, though) so this is super inspiring!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm planning on starting T25 on the first of the new year (just alpha and beta, though) so this is super inspiring!
    It really is a good program, I had never done a video in my life, I am def glad I decided to give it a go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!