Is it good enough o Loose shouldn't it be heathy eating?

13»

Replies

• SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Whats wrong with gravy?

Most of us are looking at long term goals and a little bit of kfc wont kill us ( well it would me but that down to allergies). Most if realise that there is NO bad food just some that are better kept as the occasional treat

Dread to think what you think of my diary as I have sweets and treats daily.

One gravy is fine but gravies is just crazy!!!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    If you were feeling better as you said, you would not be venting here , would you?
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    After reading your well written post, I am certain I will now completely overhaul my life to be like yours. As you seem to be so successful in so many ways.

:flowerforyou: I lol'd. :laugh:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    MMM Thanks! I'm going to grab some KFC for lunch!

The go cups are great!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Have a cookie... you'll fee better. :drinker:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Whats wrong with gravy?

Most of us are looking at long term goals and a little bit of kfc wont kill us ( well it would me but that down to allergies). Most if realise that there is NO bad food just some that are better kept as the occasional treat

Dread to think what you think of my diary as I have sweets and treats daily.

One gravy is fine but gravies is just crazy!!!

But i like to mix my chicken and beef gravies together :sad:
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    I am truly sorry that you all thought I was in anyway attacking anyone for what they are eating and also forgive me for spelling errors, or grammar correction I did not realize we were being judged. Just for clarification, I was only mentioned about some foods that are within diaries and they are doing fantastic in weight loss and not just in moderation, perhaps I am then more frustrated , but everyone looked at it totally out of context and for that I apologize. No one is peferct and as you have all assumed, even me, but I am certainly trying my best as everyone else is on here and just wish for myself I could induldge more frequently in higher calorie foods but unfortunately I cannot, I struggle daily with trying to eat lower calorie foods and still not seeing success.

I thought I had a place to "vent" relay my frustrations with others going through the same thing but i guess I was incorrect.

Good luck, I will not post again.
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Have a cookie... you'll fee better. :drinker:

This is the answer to all things!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    I think it is absolutely funny how everyone is attacking the poor girl for what she posted. Unlike most of you who asked her why she is so concerned about what everyone else is eating, her post was not about what everyone else eats. She was just posting a fact that she didn't understand eating unhealthy foods versus healthy foods and still losing weight. The people that attacked her should be ashamed of themselves. If you go back and read the rules of MFP you would know that you are not supposed to attack someone about their posts on the message boards. She posted so she could understand better not to point fingers at people who eat "unhealthy" food. People grow up and really think before you type!!!!!

Funny, I do not see anyone attacking her. Does someone need a chill pill today?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    I am truly sorry that you all thought I was in anyway attacking anyone for what they are eating and also forgive me for spelling errors, or grammar correction I did not realize we were being judged. Just for clarification, I was only mentioned about some foods that are within diaries and they are doing fantastic in weight loss and not just in moderation, perhaps I am then more frustrated , but everyone looked at it totally out of context and for that I apologize. No one is peferct and as you have all assumed, even me, but I am certainly trying my best as everyone else is on here and just wish for myself I could induldge more frequently in higher calorie foods but unfortunately I cannot, I struggle daily with trying to eat lower calorie foods and still not seeing success.

I thought I had a place to "vent" relay my frustrations with others going through the same thing but i guess I was incorrect.

oh geez... really? that kind of drama? SMH seriously...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Another "clean" vs "dirty" food thread. Wonderful. shoot.gif
  • tempehforever
    tempehforever Posts: 183 Member
    There's a big difference between eating to achieve a certain weight vs. eating for "health" (which I guess I'd define as maximizing micronutrients, antioxidants, whatever). They're not the same thing. You can lose weight eating so-called "junk," and you can maintain or gain weight eating "healthy."

Both are valid goals--you can both lose weight AND eat the foods you consider healthy, or lose weight and eat whatever you want, or maintain the same weight but switch to a healthier diet (however you define that).
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    lolwut
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    I have my ONE cheat meal per week. It keeps me sane. I don't log that one meal. MEAL not DAY! Every other meal during the week I log everything I put into my mouth. But, you know if I am crazy some m and m's I will measure them out and make it fit into my cals and macros. It is all about moderation.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member

Venting your frustrations means you make a post where you state how hard you have been working, how much you have been watching your diet, and your disappointment at not seeing results from it, especially when you see other people getting results who are not being as strict in their diet as you are. That's a vent. That's something everyone can identify with, and that's something that would have gotten you sympathy, support, information, and suggestions from the community.

You chose to criticize other people's food choices by talking about how much healthier you are eating than they are and implying that they may be losing weight, but their food choices aren't really getting them anything. I understand you're frustrated, but hurling insults at others to boost your self-esteem isn't venting. You WERE incorrect, but it wasn't about the other people in this community and their behavior.