299!

Options
13»

Replies

• kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations!!! I can't wait to post my own 299 milestone! :drinker:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Very, very, well done! Congratulations on your success!

I got a little teary eyed too, reading your post! What an awesome accomplishment!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! What an awesome achievement for you! Good luck on continued success to become a "Big Loser!!"
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, hun!
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all!!
    Congratulations.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You are amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am not too far from 199 but since Thanksgiving it's been really hard for me to stay on track. Your milestone is great inspiration for me to remember why I want to get to 199 (and lower). I've come way too far to lose focus now. Congratulations on your weight loss.......it's quite an achievement and you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Winterhygge
    Options
    You are AMAZING! And it's people like you who have changed my mind from "can't" to "can." You are an inspiration.
  • donjessop
    Options
    I reached a major personal milestone today!!

From today's blog:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ChasingKatie/view/299-601242

Congratulations!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ohhh,that is great! And you will see the other half also will come right off! I promise. I only lost 12 pounds so far but ready for the big milestones like yours! Im so ready... Your post just keep us pushing to the right direction!
    Congrats! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!