Possession, jealousy... what would you call this?

Options
F00LofaT00K
F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
Other than crazy. :bigsmile:

I catch my boyfriend checking out other girls from time to time and I don't really care. I'll point out good butts to him and say things like "yoga pants, ten o'clock!" But the second I catch a girl checking HIM out... I hate her. SO. MUCH. HATE. SO-MUCH! Because... How dare she! I feel like a crazy person haha. It's not really jealousy though because I'm so much cooler than sooo many people (or just incredibly pretentious!) Is that possessiveness? I asked my boyfriend and he said he has no idea and called me "Wierdo McWierdington." :grumble:

I need answers!:angry:

Replies

• mikesavvy
    Options
    That's not possession or jealousy. That's just you being protective. Like when a kid has a shiney coin, he hides that *****!
  • F00LofaT00K
    Options
    That's not possession or jealousy. That's just you being protective. Like when a kid has a shiney coin, he hides that *****!

On very hot days, my boyfriend IS shiney...
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    next time you catch a b*tch scoping him out, just p*ss on him and mark your territory. raise hackles and bear teeth if necessary.
  • mikesavvy
    Options
    See!!! You just turned it weird!

Haha joking. Just relax. Don't mean to be crude but when a girls looks at him take it as a compliment and remember they don't get to have!
  • mikesavvy
    Options
    Actually I like sweet's idea. Yeah do that
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Actually that is possessiveness and yes, OP, you are being possessive.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Not a big deal just don't cut a b!tch.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options

No No!! She need to cut a B!tch up!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    next time you catch a b*tch scoping him out, just p*ss on him and mark your territory. raise hackles and bear teeth if necessary.

/thread

Seriously though, it's not her fault. She may not find him attractive. She may be checking him out cause he could be repulsive to her.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i don't understand this.

it would seem that someone checking out your boyfriend means that he is attractive and it's actually a compliment to you that other women find him attractive and he chooses to be with you.

i agree with your boyfriend but probably would have come up with a different nickname, like Crazy McCrazypants
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love it when other girls check my hott hubby out. He works out 6 days a week, used to body build so its NO secret that he's hott!
    Yup, check him out ladies....he is ALL mine.
  • F00LofaT00K
    Options

No No!! She need to cut a B!tch up!!

HAHA! I would never.
  • F00LofaT00K
    Options

/thread

Seriously though, it's not her fault. She may not find him attractive. She may be checking him out cause he could be repulsive to her.

This is true. I think he's pretty dreamy though.
  • F00LofaT00K
    Options
    i don't understand this.

it would seem that someone checking out your boyfriend means that he is attractive and it's actually a compliment to you that other women find him attractive and he chooses to be with you.

i agree with your boyfriend but probably would have come up with a different nickname, like Crazy McCrazypants

Of course it's a compliment. My statements are exaggerated... I don't really hate them. I just feel "something" and I don't know what it is. I was wondering if it was possession. Boyfriend didn't have an answer so I asked the internet.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    maybe you are possessed. go see a priest.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Eh, just make out in front of them. Stand your ground and smile at them ;) lol
  • F00LofaT00K
    Options

I'll consider it.
  • kinzieplatt
    kinzieplatt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you're not crazy i'm the same way! lol!

Kinzie
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Yes it's possessiveness but don't let it consume you.

Your bf shouldn't be commenting on other chicks in front of you. That's disrespectful.

A jerk makes his woman jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his woman.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

AH! Mystery solved.