good comebacks?!

Options

Replies

• paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    "sorry,i must have been staring,i was just trying to figure out WHAT I was looking at".

Yes! LOL
  • D8vidFitness
    Options
    I usually don't say anything back, I just laugh, like hysterically. They get so salty when I do that haha
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Anyone who rolls up to a stranger and says they don't like the way you looked at them and then calls a complete stranger fat on top of that, because they didn't like the way you looked at them as some REAL deep/serious issues going on in their life.

I know right!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    When all else fails...I just put on the southern charm, smile sweetly, and give them a good ole "well bless your heart!"

Yes, a well-applied "bless your heart" is always perfect. This was just outside of Atlanta, so we all know exactly what this saying *really* means!
    Haha, sounds like it would have been appropriate then!! Sorry this happened to you. :(
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    "I was staring to see from when they let hippos drive cars!"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Should have just gone the Amanda Bynes way. Call everyone ugly :P
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Where would you find yourself .then?
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have a come back either because I'm just not a meany. Some people are so ugly on the inside. Let it go and stay focused, sweetie.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    "God bless you!"

I like this... or "Jesus loves you!"
    Exactly, or "the Lord bless you!"

^^this^^ they're expecting a confrontation and get someone blessing them instead.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    - you're ugly. at least i can lose weight to fix my problem.
    - Really?! I had no idea. Your powers of observation are beyond amazing.
    - (if you see a wedding ring) i can see why your hubby/wife's cheating on you.

i like the jerk factory thing too lol
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Options
    I'd just go with: 'I hope you die soon'.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Man, all the above are good. I would have flipped her off and said "F**k you, b****!"

ME TOO!
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    What an evil woman!
    I wouldn't have been able to think of a comeback either, but then there's no hope for people like that. I tend to console myself by thinking that it must be bad enough living with a mindset like that. Must fail at life.
    I am sorry all the same that she made your day so rubbish! :flowerforyou:
  • jcs0530
    jcs0530 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When your talking and someone interrupts you;

Excuse me, but did the middle of my sentence interrupt the begining of yours?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    yeah you tell her she looks like a camel's azz and find some off feature that will probably devastate her like the starting of crow's feet, slight turkey neck or grey hair. those type crumble easily. Or you tell her you dont waste you time with intellectual inferiors
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    "That's because every time I f*** your husband he makes me breakfast."

Woo! ROFL

nice
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Poopy head
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    "Your momma"
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    So's your face! :tongue:

As has already been covered, the two best ways to handle that particular situation would probably be "Well, bless your heart!" or giving a slightly puzzled expression followed by laughing like you just saw someone embarrass themselves by being a complete asshat. (You know, kind of derisively, since they're of so little consequence that their existence barely registers)

But it's fun to compile a list too, for situations where a comeback might actually be warranted!