Anyone from upstate NY?

Options
13»

Replies

• blankmom
    blankmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rockland County north of the Tappan Zee !!!
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I'm from Rochester area. Anyone feel free to add
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am not from Upstate NY, but I currently live in Watertown.
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm not too far from Albany, I live in Schaghticoke, that's near Troy. You've done fantastic on you loss! Lou
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    East of Saratoga Springs,across the Hudson,almost to the Vermont border.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am originally from the Albany area. Friend me if you would like and I can be your helper.
  • I live a few miles from the Canadian border...... the real upstate NY

I used to live in a similar place, St. Lawrence County, but moved to California to be with my husband a few years ago. I miss New York a lot sometimes...but not this time of the year!

Howdy former neighbor.

lol, howdy. I have a relative named Marcia from Ogdensburg but I honestly cannot remember if she's an aunt or cousin...
  • astange83
    Options
    I'm originally from a small town near Kingston, went to college in Cobleskill, but now live near Louisville KY to be closer to horses.
  • OliveDove18
    Options
    I may be the closest!! Binghamton!! :) Feel free to add me. I am quite far from my gial as I just started MFP 35 days ago but I am doing great on here!!
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I live right outside Buffalo in one of the surrounding 'burbs. Feel free to add me as well! :-D local support is great!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Born in Rochester and now live in Williamson (just east of Roch.) and have a cottage in Henderson Harbor. Any NY'ers feel free to send friend request.:happy:
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I live in Ogdensburg. With a lovely view of the St. Lawrence River and Canada from my back deck! :)
  • jhoy715
    Options
    I am from Ontario County. Some of the best Nature Upstate has to offer is around me. Anyone near me, feel free to send me a friend request, looking for more motivation. Even with all this snow I've biked 3 days this week and shoveled snow for 2 hours and 40 minutes yesterday. Looking for people nearby that know trails especially free ones, and 5K runs in my area, and any fitness ideas. Lost 160 pounds so far before joining this site
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Upstate here as well .. about 30 minutes north of Syracuse.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!