About 3 years, finally made it.....105 pounds gone forever!!

Options

Replies

• Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wowwie wowwie wow wow! You did it! What an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the good work and don't fall into bad habits like I have. :flowerforyou:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!!! Congratulations on your loss, and you look really great. Hard work paid off for sure! :)
  • helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look so pretty!:flowerforyou:
    Congratulations!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your amazing story. Your story will be an inspiration and persistence to others (and myself)!
  • fat2fitx3
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm also proud of you because it looks like you've lost weight sensibly. You glow with health!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I feel this way about myself as well... being in denial until I took before and after pics half way through... couldn't believe it! Congratulations on you new goal... keep up the awesome, hard work!!
  • skipperlk
    Options
    You did it! very inspiring.
  • tessiebear40
    tessiebear40 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic results, you look fab. Congrats on getting back on track after your pregnancy (congrats on new baby too). Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! I started at 251 and my goal is 155ish so we are almost the same :)
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! It was just what I needed to keep plugging along today!!! Congratulations! You look fantastic!!:happy:
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! Just seriously….wow! That's all I can say. You really kicked *kitten* and your smile says it all :)
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, I started at a very similar point (250) and am right in the middle of running 5ks and moving onto 10ks, too. Seeing your progress is seriously inspiring. You have so much to be proud of, you look amazing!! :happy:
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Losing 105 is no joke, and an amazing victory!

You truly are an inspiration, and you look fantastic!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Congrats just wanted to say WOW oh WOW
  • hockeymom95
    hockeymom95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What great determination!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful inspiration, and results. You do look fantastic and happy. Thanks for posting.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    you are awesome
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're amazinnnng!! Congratulations!
  • You are a FANTASTIC inspiration! Don't sell yourself short, what you've done is incredibly impressive. Great job!!!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your story is AMAZING and SUPER CONGRATS TO YOU :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!