Your daily This but not That!

Options
2»

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    I had a lie in instead of exercising. Well a rest day is as important as working out and I don't usually have a rest day. Now I feel guilty for not working out but I will stick with my decision.
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Worked out on my break!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had a lie in instead of exercising. Well a rest day is as important as working out and I don't usually have a rest day. Now I feel guilty for not working out but I will stick with my decision.

This is me today. I decided I have been pushing myself too hard, and my body was really telling me. I felt drained all week. I decided today I am taking the day off. I ate what I wanted for breakfast, I am not working out, and I am not even getting out of my pajamas today. We are going to decorate our tree and watch Christmas movies. I feel no guilt over it though, and neither should you. We all really do need a day off from time to time.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today I mixed up my workout routine by trying a Les Mills Grit Strength class for the first time instead of my usual Pump :smile:
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Had extra salad instead of extra spaghetti, took two bites of dessert(gave rest away) instead of eating the whole thing.

Impressive restraint on the dessert! Way to be.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Had cheese grits instead of eggs, sausage, and gluten free pancakes.
  • 13Strong
    Options
    Very cold outside - Made a veggy soup/stew out of what was left in the fridge rather than ordering delivery.
  • 13Strong
    Options
    Portioned out my leftover pizza instead of just cutting and grabbing slices.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Prepared my breakfast and lunch for the work week - instead of grabbing lunch in the cafe or fast food!
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    had leftover spicy edamame instead of home fries for morning snack.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I walked to work then walked to the shop rather than use the car.
  • 13Strong
    Options
    Ate my own packed lunch instead of the company provided free meal (pizza chips pop cookies bread sticks...)
  • Sophieanna17
    Sophieanna17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had a busy day and rather than using that as an excuse not to exercise, I squeezed in 30 minutes on the bike and added extra intensity.
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Drank vodka from a glass instead of the bottle. Babysteps people... Babysteps... Hahaha!!:drinker:
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Made my grilled cheese sandwich with 100% whole grain rye bread instead of white. I have nothing against white bread, I like it, I eat it. Even though rye has more calories, for me, a swap like that is a good thing when it's a healthier choice and still fits within my daily goal. Plus, well, I just adore rye bread. :)

I also had cottage cheese instead of potato chips with it.
  • 13Strong
    Options
    Yesterday, I ate 1 snickers square when I really desired it, instead of holding off and then giving in to multiples sweets later.