Healthy Fast Food...

Options
1235»

Replies

• basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Healthy and fast food are like breast -reduction, it is just something you don't want to do !!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Healthy and fast food are like breast -reduction, it is just something you don't want to do !!!

O.o Umm..some people do so.....
  • gossipkween
    gossipkween Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    jack in the box chicken fajita pita (you can request no cheese), in n out burger protein style (no bun!), wendys chili (yummm).
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I stop at whatever gas station I see and buy a quest bar or whatever produce is offered. Most gas stations will sell bananas for like 60 cents a piece and carry healthy protein bars or nuts of some sort. As far as restaurants go I really love Panera bread and Wendy's salads. You can modify them if ya need to also which is nice. I think it just takes a little research and modifying orders when you place them and you can have a healthier option at basically anywhere you want to go eat at.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I keep corn tortillas, black beans, my tomatillo sauce, romaine lettuce, frozen chicken fajita strips and 100 calorie guacamole on hand at all times. It helps when I get a craving.
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I love Chipotle, Taco Bell and Wendeys. I don't eat their every day, but I do enjoy their food often. When I know I'm going there, I plan on eating about 1,000kcal and just have fun with it :)