Are men interested in women with muscles?

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I am pretty sure these ladies don't give a crap about what ''men'' like. I sure don't.

I don't need a thread like this one to tell me that it's okay to look the way I WANT to look because men will like it. Because if they wouldn't I would have to strive for something else?! Please.

tumblr_m7kwtoVjMR1rziwwco1_250.gif
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    12b6b550498011e3964c0e328e6d4743_8.jpg
    2ece2298627911e3bb1a1296fbe147ba_8.jpg
    6abb63ca4b0311e3a4d80a6a9f72504c_8.jpg
  • crashtech
    crashtech Posts: 8 Member
    Muscular is good, looking like there are steroids/male hormones is not good, imo. Isa Olsson of Barbella's Universe comes to mind. She's crazy strong, but it's like... stealth muscle.

Also, I suppose it's great not to care what men might want, but then if that is so, why not just ignore the thread?
  • PikaKnight
    Muscular is good, looking like there are steroids/male hormones is not good, imo. Isa Olsson of Barbella's Universe comes to mind. She's crazy strong, but it's like... stealth muscle.

Also, I suppose it's great not to care what men might want, but then if that is so, why not just ignore the thread?

Because we're allowed to express our opinions on a public forum? I mean, we have been allowed out the kitchen for awhile...had to find something to do.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    puts hand up... I am!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member

Because we're allowed to express our opinions on a public forum? I mean, we have been allowed out the kitchen for awhile...had to find something to do.

^^^yep.

It's great to not care what women think about what men want, but then, if that is so, why not just ignore those posts?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I decided that I wanted a 6 pack. So I worked hard, really hard, and got to the point where I had one. I did it for me. I never thought that perhaps there would be guys there who wouldn't want to date me as a result.

When I first encountered that, it stung a bit... For a moment...

but then I realized...
    I'm 6'1"... there are some men who wouldn't like that
    I'm blonde... there are some men who prefer brunettes, or red heads, etc
    I'm not big chested... there are some men who prefer big boobs.
    I am pretty intelligent... there are some men who don't like that.
    I have a decent income... there are some men who don't like that... they want their woman to earn less...

In the end... WHO GIVES A CRAP?

The one who loves me, will love me for ME... all of me. Height, hair, muscles, brains, money (or lack thereof)... and all the rest are entitled to their own opinions without judgement from me.

I am ME. I am happy with ME. I don't plan on changing ME to suit what I think the 'average' man wants... because men are not the Borg. They don't have a collective mind on what is appealing and what is not. Each one is unique.

And I am thankful for that.
    simply because there are too many people out there who don't realize that they don't need to care.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    let me introduce you to my woman crush...

paige+hathaway+muscles.jpg

paige+hathaway+booty+and+legs.jpg

906851537.jpg
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Everyone is so butthurt ITT

Please... use lube people
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    DISGUSTING!

I want my women to be gelatinous, immobile sacks.

No muscle desired.

blobfish-150x150.jpg

Oh my - that is one of the most disgusting things ever seen!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

what?? since when??
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member

I did not ignore this thread because I think it's pathetic that people actually think that their opinion on someone else's attractiveness should matter.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Is anyone else sick and tired of people using the term body shaming all the time?

[waving hands] Me!!!
  • crashtech
    crashtech Posts: 8 Member
    I should know better to ask a rhetorical question of someone on a forum who has over 13,000 posts. It used to be a pastime of mine to engage in the endless, fruitless back and forth, but now... meh. Got other things to do.

But my point of view was not anti-woman, though that poster seems to want to make it so. I merely espouse a live and let live attitude, but that is not conducive to racking up thousands of posts, a great number of which are no doubt devoted to the deliberate choice of taking offense.
  • ITT the OP doesn't even lift.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    All women have muscles, from what i know. So thread is confusing :grumble:
  • PikaKnight
    I should know better to ask a rhetorical question of someone on a forum who has over 13,000 posts. It used to be a pastime of mine to engage in the endless, fruitless back and forth, but now... meh. Got other things to do.

But my point of view was not anti-woman, though that poster seems to want to make it so. I merely espouse a live and let live attitude, but that is not conducive to racking up thousands of posts, a great number of which are no doubt devoted to the deliberate choice of taking offense.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • Good grief. Someone is always getting butthurt here. It is sad
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Good grief. Someone is always getting butthurt here. It is sad

what's funny, is that people often assume butthurt when there is none :)
  • You have the "i don't need no man to tell me" crew trampling all over the thread