Need some new friends :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Aphrodisiaque
    Options
    I just started back on here, I could use some friends to motivate me.
    I find that is what is missing whenever I sign back up here!
    Don't worry... I'll be filling out my profile soon. :P
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've just joined, and definitely need friends to motivate me (I've backdated the ticker to the point I realised things had got pretty out of hand and sought some help). Please feel free to add me.
    x
  • PinkkCamel
    PinkkCamel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey (: I'd like some more friends too who are more supportive and interactive (: Gone through a recent friend clean out bc most people just don't say anything haha

I'm 19, 49kg, 149cm tall and from Australia (: Add me if you wish !
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • mirendajean
    mirendajean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. This is a great thread. Lots of dedicated folks on here and I've added many of you.

I log everyday and am very active on my news feed. I too use MFP as my Facebook.

I'm really enjoying my weight loss journey. I want to achieve 150lbs, so 25lbs to go. Being, a happy bubbly person I love to give/receive honest positive feedback.

Feel free to add me if you're an active logger and commenter.

M
  • cassnocala
    Options
    Hi
    I just joined My fitnesspal, actually had the app for few weeks and just found the website. I need support too. Never even tried support online before but willing to try. I am quite a bit older than you 46 and need to loose 50 pounds. Love your Zombie's hate fast food. Fast food is my down fall. Anyhow I will try to keep in touch.
    Cassandra
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bacon and beer and running and lifting these are a few of my favourite things...I have an awesome friends list but I'd add a few more.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Give lots of support and love lots back. All welcome to add.

Best of luck with your goals beautiful eople :)
  • erinj16
    erinj16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yep! Same problem here. Sending a request!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Request sent... anyone else feel free to add me... I am here everyday... good bad and ugly... Lost 23lbs in my first 90 days to lower my cholesterol, did just that and now I've gained 9lbs back... so when i say good bad UGLY I mean it all... Its a struggle but I am here every day!
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Such postitive people!! =) I am always open to positive, motivational people!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on this bad boy everyday, you'd think I was getting paid for it. lol
  • breahremington
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, and definitely in search of some pals for some mutual support! Will do some adding of my own, and anyone feel free to add me too!
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All right everyone..im adding you all! lol I see many of you complaining that your friends dont comment either...LETS DO THIS!! Better see everyone of your happy *kitten* in my news feed lol :) So glad I posted this, just the motivation I needed. Sometimes we have off days, so hopefully with friends we can keep each other going

Game on!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, I'm on daily posting and motivating as best I can. I'm reaching my 2 years on MFP milestone. Good luck on this awesome journey!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add as well. Been on MFP since Aug but fell off the wagon and struggling with some other things..prepping for a fresh start come Jan 1. xoxo :flowerforyou:
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly getting back on the wagon after a few months of slacking ???? anyone is welcome to add me as well. Spending a couple of weeks getting my calorie intake under control then I'll be incorporating in an exercise routine that suits me :)
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing! So glad to have all of you, and to get a lot of you together.