Why does it have to be "the girls" that go first?

Options
2»

Replies

• moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    do lots of pushups and bench presses and the like... your boobs may get smaller, but if you strengthen the muscles in your chest that support them, they will be sittin' pretty :wink:
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Me too. When I was mid- twenties I was a UK size 10 and a 34A. Five years ago I was a size 18 (possibly a 20, I was wearing a lot of stretchy clothes) but I was a 38C and I hated being fat but I loved having a cleavage! However, I'm now 10lb from target and I'm down to a 36A, I'm sad at the loss of my boobs but so pleased to see my waist reappearing. When I get to target I think they'll be back to 34A but I'd rather be slim with small breasts than obese with big ones.
    I think it all comes down to genetics, if you started with small ones, you'll end up with small ones:cry: Right then, I'm off to do some squats!
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Same as me. It's rather annoying. But there are always push up bras :flowerforyou:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have always been pretty small up top, and losing weight and lifting has definitely made me smaller. But I can't do anything about it, so I don't focus on it.

I do, however, focus on how awesome my legs, abs, and booty look! Why be unhappy about something I can't change when I can be thrilled with my achievements?
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    do lots of pushups and bench presses and the like... your boobs may get smaller, but if you strengthen the muscles in your chest that support them, they will be sittin' pretty :wink:

Is this true or is it bro science?!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Aww. I'm having the opposite issue. My girls look bigger (probably because the tummy is moving out of the way), but my bottom is smaller and making my pants look saggy. :0(

I guess the best way to look at it is at least something's getting smaller right? Maybe I'll wear more skirts. :0)
  • maca416
    maca416 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    So pleased my Boob's are getting smaller, but I am a man & it's not a good look.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    how funny because there's a thread on the forum now about people saying that the girls dont go when they lose weight. just goes to show that no matter our size or shape, many women arent comfortable with their bodies.

as others have noted, you cant pick and choose where and how you will lose fat since that's based on genetics. but if after you reach your weight goal, your boobs distress you why not just buy a new pair?
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that I can't join in and relate to "losing the girls" first. Because I WOULD LOVE TO LOSE A CUP SIZE! Seriously I'd like to just be a half a cup smaller. Finding really cute bras, being able to wear cute swim tops without fear that they will fall out, hell even keeping them strapped down during a workout:

xdCLXqF9xECcsFTn1l4yIA2.gif

I know you don't want to hear this, like how I hate when people tell me they envy my curly hair. You always want what you don't have.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    if you only had big boobs because of being overweight, do they really count?
    i think losing size from boobs is good, keeps everything in proportion
    I agree. I don't like when my boobs are fat. I prefer them smaller. More practical, more comfortable, and when I want to look more busty, there are bras for that.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I have lost weight before and "the girls" have never shrunk...until now!!!! No idea if it's the fact that I'm older or maybe because I am actually losing weight the healthy way. I just bought all new bras at VS about two months ago and I'm using the tightest hooks but even the cups aren't full anymore :( I even had dinner with a friend who hadn't seen me in awhile and after gushing about how good I look said " even your boobs are smaller!"

~April - former size 38D
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My boobs shrink when I lose weight but I believe it's a great thing that means your body is losing fat weight which is awesome!
    Also I've had enough fun with these girls, I don't mind if they shrink.

;)
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options

Is this true or is it bro science?!

I would say its true, but also free weights are great for a woman's chest.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've had to cinch my favourite bra up as tight as it will go in every direction, and I'm very happy with losing all of that extra boob size. I feel so much better about myself with a smaller chest. It matches my smaller body.
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Start doing squats and no man will care about "the girls" going anywhere!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Umm..I know how it felt..back when I was way too obese (242lbs),my cup size was E46.

At my current weight now,being 185lbs,it shrink to size cup C42, my water (fat) balloon shrunk so much. Whenever I shrunk few inches off my waist, I also measured my 'girls', I screamed when it's shrinking ..n my man always jumped up from bed..and asked ' Wat?! What happen..?'