30 DS Successess . when did u notice changes?

Options
so i am on day 12 level 2, my question is what day did u notice the most change and which part of body was it?
just curious. anyone

Replies

• awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Everyday. My arms and obliques. A little in my thighs. But I was going from no exercise to exercise. Somebody who is more fit might not see the change. I think on the 30 ds forum there were people who swore there was no benefit until they looked at the day 1 and day 30 pic. Then they were happy.
  • awomaame25
    Options
    ok.. thanks..Anyone
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm level 2 day 6. I am just now noticing SLIGHT changes. I'm a little disappointed, and really hoping to see some at the end. I went through the ultimate board and had HIGH expectations. So far, not so much... LOL. SO, we shall see.
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I stopped after 15 days (pipe leak, floors ripped up, long story :). Aside from the exercises being easier day by day, I didn't notice a change in my body at all. However, I'd been working out regularly already.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 8 (not doing it every day, taking rest days and doing other cardio) and I have lost 1" in my waist.
  • awomaame25
    Options
    keep them coming
  • rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I noticed about day 10 that I could see muscles poking out a little bit more. By the end, I could definitely see a difference. I lost crazy inches, not a ton of weight, but definitely shaped up nicely. Good luck!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I noticed around the end of level 2, mostly in my belly/love handles area
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!