HUGE BREASTS (not the chicken kind this time) :)

Options
2»

Replies

• SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I can relate, I gain first in my chest and lose it there last. I found a few sports bras that are comfortable for me to be active, but in my hometown there is a factory wholesale store that carries probably the largest bras that are even manufactured. Honestly it is more comfortable for me to wear two bras that are a cup size smaller. I wear one that has a lot of coverage, and another one that gives me support. I have NEVER found a normal non sports bra that is supportive and gives me the coverage I need, with a small enough band.

It's tempting to just wear sports bras everywhere, but they don't really go with a lot of my clothes :)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I'm a nurse and I couldn't handle the big boobs when I am constantly bending over to care for patients. I was at a 38G and that size was still too small for me. I was popping out and my back hurt constantly. My insurance covered for me to have a breast reduction. It was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I am a happy 38 C and I feel SOOOOOOO much better. I did NOT like my breasts and my husband was behind me the whole way with my reduction. I lost 40 lbs before and my breasts did not shrink, that is why I decided to go with the reduction. Everyone their own, but I don't miss mine one bit. Hope your girls start shrinking and you are not like me!!!!! Good luck!

I was approved for a reduction, too, but canceled my surgery a week before my pre-ops. I want to get to goal first and then have it done. i cannot wait!
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    My boobs don't tend to get much smaller with weight loss either. I am a 36I/J and even with the little bit of loss I've had, just the band size seems to be fitting more comfortably. Cup size feels the same. I'd love to get a reduction but am determined to lose all the weight I want to lose first just to be sure they won't shrink.
  • pines2palms
    Options
    Have Mercy! I hope I do not lose any from my chest! I have actually been looking up ways to make them bigger, naturally, of course, cause I am not having surgery! So, I hope to lose from everywhere but there. I am petite though...have a very small frame...just too much weight on it! LOL! So, maybe mine aren't SUPPOSED to be bigger, but I surely wish I could go up just one cup size. If you do lose from your breasts, can mine have what you lose? LOL! I guess we all have too big, too little, or just right...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Have Mercy! I hope I do not lose any from my chest! I have actually been looking up ways to make them bigger, naturally, of course, cause I am not having surgery! So, I hope to lose from everywhere but there. I am petite though...have a very small frame...just too much weight on it! LOL! So, maybe mine aren't SUPPOSED to be bigger, but I surely wish I could go up just one cup size. If you do lose from your breasts, can mine have what you lose? LOL! I guess we all have too big, too little, or just right...

LOL. Whenever this subject comes up there is an inevitable barter offer not too far down the line....Hey, you can have some o' mine!

Anyone got some extra booty laying around?:laugh: I could use that......
  • letha62
    Options
    Have you tried Fredricks of Hollywood. I think they go to g or h. I ware an E there they have larger sizes on line. Beautiful and the have support I won't ware anything else. Big girls deserve low cut and pretty too.
  • letha62
    Options
    Have you tried Fredricks of Hollywood. I think they go to g or h. I ware an E there they have larger sizes on line. Beautiful and the have support I won't ware anything else. Big girls deserve low cut and pretty too.
  • takethepieces
    Options
    I think people lose from here at different points. They tend to be the first or the last thing to go. I think if it's mostly natural size (i.e. you've always been that size, even at a different weight) you seem to lose it last when the weight has gone from everywhere else. I know that some of my size is natural (it runs in the family) but that I have increased in size as I have gained weight. So, when I started I lost a fair bit from there but now that I am at the size I was before I've stopped losing from there. I'm sure it will go down a bit more in the future, but for now the rest of me seems to be catching up to it instead. Hope this helps xox
  • RZEE
    RZEE Posts: 32
    Options
    i had huge breasts as well , but not anymore . when i lost about 40 pounds my boobs shrunk a lot and i had to buy new bras and it's sad really *cries* ... i really wanna have a small waist and big boobs , think it's not gonna happen since i need to lose more weight T___T
    but believe me ur boobs will shrink eventually.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I truly feel for you guys I thought mine were big I"m a dd and every time I have lost I've only went down one cup size.I'd love to be a c cup, since I know the older I get the farther south the girls will travel lol...My mom was top heavy too and until she had her gastric bypass she never lost weight there either , now for whatever reason she has none.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The boobs are usually the 1st thing to deflate on a woman! I wish mine would stay when I lose these 80lbs, I was a C before & I'm hoping now that I'm not training like mad for competitive swimming that my current DDs will only deflate to a D lol
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I was just *****ing about this. I'm still a full DD cup. yeah look at that ticker... STILL a FREAKING REALLY REALLY FULL DD. Now to be fair, I was a 42DDD when I started this little adventure. I'm now a muffin topping 38DD. For ****s and giggles I tried on my old bra (I'm hanging on to that bad boy) I had a good couple a few inches to spare in the cups.(My guy picked it up and thought it was just HILARIOUS that one cup fit his head... like a terrible terrible hat... :laugh: ok it was pretty funny.

Having been thin before I know my band size will drop to 36- the girls however will likely always be in the D's I'm just hoping to get to a single letter so I can find bras with less drama. I'm also hoping they'll perk up a bit- they're starting to stare at the floor.:grumble:
  • stina1985
    Options
    I have the same issue!! I have lost 17lbs now and noticing changes most in my tummy and my legs. I am down a back size in bra but cup size is the same (F). Very annoying as I think I look more out of proportion than I did before..! Hoping it will all just take time though.. fingers crossed!! xx
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Yes dealing with this is a problem, I wear the Glamorise sports bra in a 44F, and right now I have not 1, not 2, but 3 extenders on it! So hopefully as I lose the weight I can just take off the extenders 1 by 1 and toss in the trash!
  • lady_of_steele
    lady_of_steele Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I found this thread! I've lost about 10 pounds since this time last year and would like to lose another 8-10. I'm STILL the same cup size as when I started (DD), and I was wondering...

Has this changed for any of you since November??? I see that a lot of you have lost some weight since then.

I just filed a claim with my insurance company to get a reduction because I hate having large breasts. I've got a feeling they might reject it, so I'm hoping the last 8-10 will take away a cup or so :o/
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I found this thread! I've lost about 10 pounds since this time last year and would like to lose another 8-10. I'm STILL the same cup size as when I started (DD), and I was wondering...

Has this changed for any of you since November??? I see that a lot of you have lost some weight since then.

I just filed a claim with my insurance company to get a reduction because I hate having large breasts. I've got a feeling they might reject it, so I'm hoping the last 8-10 will take away a cup or so :o/
    Unfortunately, I have gone from having a 44F when I started to a 36J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have shrunk, but not nearly as much as the rest of me, so my cup size has actually gone up. I have a little over 25 pounds to go still, so maybe they'll shrink a bit, but I'm not holding out much hope for anything smaller than a DD.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    Me too, guys, but as someone said if you are naturally bigger and always have been, there's probably not a lot of hope.
    I'm only 5'0", and I'd love to be a C. When I was 105-125 lbs I was a D, then I gained and am a DD almost DDD now. I am hoping that I can at least get to a D again. I worry that I won't... I hope they aren't stuck at this size!!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I was a solid B cup all through high school & college, and then slowly started to creep up as the years passed and I gained 40 pounds... to a C, then a D, and finally to a DDD. I'm doubtful I'll drop back to a B, but I would like to get down to either a regular D or a C if I'm lucky.

It seems that the boobs are an easy place for me to gain weight, but a hard place to take it off. I've lost 6 inches in my hips, but nothing noticeable in my chest. I bought new good-fitting bras when I started trying to lose weight, so they'll be a good marker for me as I move away from my highest weight toward my goal weight.
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i am also an F cup and my girls are the last place that my weight come from. I can not buy bras at lane bryant in store but can( and do) have them order for me and ship to store. everyone is different and lose weight differently.