More news from KrisKaBob...

Options

Replies

• calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    indeed...congrats...but no no more :drinker: or :smokin: so here's some :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Didn't you say when you were going to give us news earlier in the week (about the tattoo)...I'm not pregnant or anything. Guess you were wrong about that one! :laugh:
    Congratualtions, this is sooooo exciting! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Haha!!! I know! I thought about that... and the fact that I signed a paper saying that I WASN'T PREGO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: O' well! :ohwell:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!! :smooched: Can't wait to hear all the details... right up until delivery anyway :laugh: That's so awesome!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

How exciting!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a great pregnancy, no morning sickness:sick: and you better keep coming here!!!!
  • mramig
    mramig Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Congrats...is it ALs?
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kris!!!

I'm so excited for you!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwww Congratulations!!! :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Congrats...is it ALs?

Shhhhh!!! :blushing:

Where is Al anyway... :huh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Okay, so I've revised my goals to gaining... *gulp* one pound per week which would put me right at 35 lbs by delivery. That is reasonable. :bigsmile:

Of course that is just tentative weight gain - my midwife suggests 25-35 lbs of weight gain for someone within their "recommended" weight for their height. Technically, I am like 2 lbs over the maximum weight for my height so I will try my best not to gain more than 35lbs.

I VOW TO STAY ACTIVE AND EAT HEALTHY!!! (yeah, Kristi, keep telling yourself that!! :laugh: )
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kris. How exciting! I'm glald you're staying on here. Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you don't have to eat healthy anymore. :happy: character0099.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh crapola!!!!!

Congrats1.jpg

diaperduty.gif

sweet.gif
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    I'm so happy for you!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I loved your opening! I love Grease!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Congrats...is it ALs?

Shhhhh!!! :blushing:

Where is Al anyway... :huh:

Probably out buying cigars. :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Oh, go join babyfit.com
    It's just like this site but for preggies.
    Someone from this site is expecting also (katiechaos) and she is a member of babyfit.com
    I've been a member since before my 2nd was born and I loved it. Only gained around 25 pounds or so. Helped me alot!

Good luck Kristation!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HUGGIES <
    get it???:laugh:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I did water aerobics all through my pregnancy and I only gained 25 lbs. I lost it all right away, too. All my gaining came about 1 year after :grumble: Anyway, the water aerobics was a really relaxing exercise for me without getting my heart rate up too high.

Again, congrats!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Oh, go join babyfit.com
    Someone from this site is expecting also (katiechaos) and she is a member of babyfit.com
    I've been a member since before my 2nd was born and I loved it. Only gained around 25 pounds or so. Helped me alot!

O' girl... I also joined that site when I was pregnant with No. 1... BUT I kinda got tired of talking baby ALL the time! Haha! I'm sure I will re-join for this one... at least to keep up with weight gain. :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Oh, go join babyfit.com

O' girl... I also joined that site when I was pregnant with No. 1... BUT I kinda got tired of talking baby ALL the time! Haha! I'm sure I will re-join for this one... at least to keep up with weight gain. :bigsmile:
    Oh cool!
    I stayed away from baby talk... popped my head in some threads and gave my opinions on things and popped right out. There was small group of us that would just talk about other things for hours!
    I even won a water bottle on that site!:laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Jo-Jo... I'll have to re-check it out. I haven't been on in forever... I'll have to get my password sent to me.

I just love this site sooooooooo much!!!! Do I have to leave!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I promise I won't get annoying with baby talk all the time!!!