Looking for friends that regularly sign-in the site

Options
theseus82
theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
I trim the friends list every so often of members who don't sign in. After 4 - 8 weeks of no sign-ins I cut friends from the list.

Looking for MFP friends who use the site regularly. My "Friends" list is dwindling to under 2 pages 'cause I don't always come to the message board to hang out in the community. I post status updates sometimes. Looking for fellow committed MFP users.

I log calories every day. Almost never miss a day of logging. Looking for MFP contacts who are similarly resolved.

Replies

• mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. You can add me if you want. I've only been here a few weeks so don't have many on my friends list yet.

I promise I will not try and persuade you to go low carb or only eat clean. I'm a whatever works for you type of person.

Plus I like your choice of friend in your profile pic.
  • hcmills2499
    Options
    I am relatively new to the site and have only a handful of friends, but I log daily and am committed to losing the weight. Would love some more friends interested in mutual encouragement/support on our journey. Please feel free to add me to your friends list :-)
  • smbeever
    smbeever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I'm getting started again & would appreciate the mutual support.
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've only been around a few weeks, but I log in every day and log pretty meticulously. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday! Feel free to add me!
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    FR sent and anyone can invite me, I log daily the good, bad and ugly!
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day! You're welcome to add me!
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day. I log everything (save for the occasional rebellious weekend). Feel free to add.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and always looking for supportive and motivated friends, please feel free to add me.
  • jade1967
    Options
    Im am very new on this site . You can add me I am use to logging on from being on Weight Watchers.
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm every weekday, you can add me if you like. I'm pretty active through the forums since I started back up on this account.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • sameena2013
    Options
    Hi you can add me- i have a daily attendance and sometimes even twice :)
  • Darth_AE2012
    Darth_AE2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me... i'm on here EVERYDAY!
  • JessMell16
    JessMell16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I log in and update everyday. Add me if you would like! :bigsmile:
  • lpshizza
    lpshizza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new but I record calories and work outs every single day :)
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been here over 400 days straight... anyone can add me :) I log everythinggg
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I am on here everyday logging in nutrition, exercises and even throughout the day just checking in with my peeps. :)
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, pumped up and ready to go! Add me!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while like you. Although, lately I've been disapearing on the weekends. Something I need to stop doing.