Irrational thing that irritates me

Options
2»

Replies

• ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    When you tell one of your children that they needed to do something a long time ago and they respond "I was THINKING about it." :explode:

How about "I don't know". Do they live in your house? They do in mine... Them and their friend "It wasn't me"

those two have been tearing up my house for years... and the dog too, she's been working those opposable thumbs like a pro now, leaving open doors, eating the last <insert item here>, think she took my keys once too.. :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I love the ones that wobble the wheels side to side as if they're driving a toy car!
    Would do be dead if they were driving irl.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    People who say "Hallelulia" - it drives me nuts - it is Halleluia
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    A few days out of the month I irritate myself
  • Barbsunshine7
    Barbsunshine7 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Options
    My latest pet peeve is when people call the office that I work in and say "Somebody just called me from there." I'm like "There are over 20 people that work here, did they leave a message?" They alway always say "yes, but I haven't listened to it." I just want to yell at them "LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN MESSAGE BEFORE YOU CALL ME!!!" How do I know who the heck called them???

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest! :drinker:
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Speaking of odd movie/TV quirks, have you ever noticed characters NEVER say "goodbye" or "bye" before ending a phone call? They just hang up.

When characters are eating Chinese food, they NEVER use plates. They are always eating right out of the containers.

I think I am weird for noticing these things...oh well. Still drives me bonkers.

Nope, I notice the movie thing too....it's soo annoying! People do NOT actually hang up like that without a goodbye LoL
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    ed5g.jpg

Not to get on this subject, but I am so glad she's gone. :grumble:
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My latest pet peeve is when people call the office that I work in and say "Somebody just called me from there." I'm like "There are over 20 people that work here, did they leave a message?" They alway always say "yes, but I haven't listened to it." I just want to yell at them "LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN MESSAGE BEFORE YOU CALL ME!!!" How do I know who the heck called them???

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest! :drinker:

Vent threads are fun, it really is my pleasure!
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Watching Hayden Christensen ruin Darth Vader.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OMG I KNOW!! I'm like i dont even know what the hell you're saying because you haven't looked at the road in 5 seconds, OMG going on ten now, OMG still not looking, OMG why am I watching this movie, they're going to die and I can't handle it!! Oh ok he just looked....ok 5 seconds, 10 seconds, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU'RE DRIVING YOU MANIAC!!!