4' 11" and unsure of goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" 1/2 and I am at 140lbs. I would like to lose 30lbs.I look chubby at my current weight.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
    8st 10
  • ChaosLoveRage
    Options
    I'm 4'11 too!!! Nice to see another super shorty on here haha. My ultimate goal is between 120-130 ( lowest I've weighed as an adult) I set smaller goals throughout the journey to feel accomplished. If you want, add me :)
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11" also.. I am currently at 121-122lbs. My goal is between 110-115. I am currently in a size 6/8 jeans... mostly 6s now :)

Feel free to send a friend request if you like!
  • soupandlettuce
    soupandlettuce Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" almost...
    Cw 140
    Highest was 145
    Lowest adult weight 116, but I was in my 20's then, am 40 now.

I calculated my lbm as 100lb so 125lb goal weight will be 25% bf, so that's what I am aiming for.
    Although I haven't been that weight for about 10 yrs, so I don't know how realistic it is.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    9307882958_8b907e2c64_m.jpg

Never added a pic before so I'm not sure if this will work but in the photo I was 50kg/110 pounds size 6-8 (NZ). I am 4'11.

Hope that helps you :)

oh my gosh Im shooting for 110 too for my 4'11-5'0 height.(not super sure of my height).
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • loddie26
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    It all depends...

I would set small goals, one you reach them you can always re-assess.
    Your size depends on your body shape and how your losing weight; if you aren't gaining any muscle and just losing weight, you might not drop a size as quickly as someone else. I try to steer clear of "generalities" because that is what it is a "general rule".

I originally wanted to lose some weight and go from a size 14 (154 lbs) to a 6, but I was blazing so well, I ended up dropping to a 2 (118 lbs); I'm 5'2"....but that was my personal experience...it doesn't necessarily apply to anyone else. Someone else might have to be 110 to wear a size 2 or maybe they can weigh 135 lbs and wear a size 2, I don't know,...its what fits your shape comfortably.

Keep working hard and you will achieve your goals! (one step at a time)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!