anytym i use d bathroom..just for d fun of it
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Once a week.
  • lawzza
    lawzza Posts: 11
    Options
    Every morning first thing, but I only log it on here if there is a loss - keeps me motivated!
  • joefearn
    Options
    every morning, best way to track progress whether gaining or cutting, weight fluctuates daily and its best to record your weight everyday and then at the end of the week record your average weigh in and average weight lost/gained. the scale definitely helps track progress, but as always physical changes > scale changes
  • dalguard
    Options
    I weigh daily. My weight makes more sense viewed daily because I see the spikes and dips in context. Like, I've been going down for a few days and then there's a bump - the bump isn't relevant. Or if I've been steady for a few days and there's a sudden big drop, most of that drop is probably coming back tomorrow. My weekly weight changes look crazy without that context - 3.6 loss one week followed by .2 gain the next, then 1.8 loss.

When I was effortlessly maintaining for years, I weighed myself every morning. There's at least one study that says that daily weighing helps maintain weight loss.
    http://www.apa.org/monitor/nov07/daily.aspx
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I weight myself once.... twice a day. But I've decided to put a stop to this and weight once a week, on thursdays, and that's it, because it turns into an obsession for me.....