Stunning! Great job
  • The_Fat_Friend
    The_Fat_Friend Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done! Also - your kids are adorable, sorta like their parents :)
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    O wow you look amazing!!! We basically start off at the same place but I started off at 250 now I'm at 143 and I'm 5'5 as well I don't have any pics on here of when I was at 250 but I will be putting them up soon.
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ditto on all the weight loss congrats!

However, I'd like to compliment your entire family. The family picture shows 4 people with good body language (the kind you can't consciously control).

I see compassion and empathy in your family's expressions.

Man's success on this planet has more to do with the size of his heart, than the size of his treasure or weapons. I see big hearts :smile:
  • W0rthless_Her0
    Options
    mom2anim.gif
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! And you look so happy right now! You were beautiful before, but now you look not only beautiful, but healthy and happy!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You are rockin' those size 6s!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing your story.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    great job!! you are beautiful and what a gorgeous family you have! well done!
  • Michelle_MyBelle
    Michelle_MyBelle Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.... You look amazing!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    freshprincesubs.tumblr.png
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look great. Although I wish I had your hips in the first pic...curvy. Beautiful ma!
  • ShawnaElston
    ShawnaElston Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are very inspirational!
  • ktzala
    ktzala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You know what? I was starting to feel really bad because I have "only" lost 22 lbs since September this year and a little voice in my head was telling me to stop counting calories that I was never going to make it to my 143lbs weight goal. But after reading your post and seeing your pictures I came to realize that I have done great so far and that it has been easy to lose those 22lbs and that I just have to keep doing it and I will lose many more when time comes, that the weight won't just vanish overnight and that I should give myself at least 1 year of calorie tracking before telling that it doesn't work.

THANK YOU for sharing your story and even if I don't know you I am very proud of you! You have a lovely family and you have become a great example for them.
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh my god!!!!! So happy for you what a beautiful family.
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You are some serious inspiration!
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Such an amazing and inspiring story! It's people like you who give me hope. Sometimes my goal seems SO far away, but seeing how far you've come and how happy you are, makes me want to get there too. You've done a truly amazing job! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!