Ladies, I need inspiration. What to get him for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    concert tickets to his Fav spiritual idol (you know he's got one)
    Super sharp knives for him to cook with...the kind that costs anywere from $38 for a pearing knive to $150 for a carver
    Detail his car
    Notty crotchless panties in his Christmas stocking
    Hire a gardener to cut the grass for the summer
    Artisian dark chocolates
    Sound Bar

(ETA the sound bar...cuz then ya get rid of all the clutter around the TV:laugh: )
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A beautiful leather notebook and pen. A place to cobble together all that sermon inspiration. Also a beautiful pair of shoes can't hurt either. If you don't mind a little splurge the Lunar Grand collection from Cole Haan is ultra comfy and well made.

Have fun letting him know just how special he is to you! Good luck!
  • lswatson111304
    lswatson111304 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My husband has similar interests. He likes to get commentaries! Also, he is just starting to learn to play the guitar so I bought him some accessories and a guitar stand.
    Other than that, mine is as hard to shop for as yours!
  • W0rthless_Her0
    Options
    Give him a nighty of sexy passion.....works for me every time:blushing: .

I was hinting at something similar, post got ignored.....but whatevzzz

I guess socks are looking better at this point.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    please be vague about any and all of his interests so that we can provide no useful answers.

Muahahahahaha.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    a gadget of sorts my husband like things he can use , tools, high ball glass , nice wine glasses , a cashmere sweater if he likes clothing mine does at least, scarf , gloves , nice head phones , if he likes to cook nice set of steak knives, automatic car starter not sure how expensive that is though , his favorite candy perhaps , a book if he likes to read or a kindle to read it on so on hoping this helps.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    A overnight trip with you to a fancy hotel.
  • Amy_Andrews
    Options
    How 'bout a personalized prayer journal. They have a lot of DIY ideas on pinterest.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    A overnight trip with you to a fancy hotel.

I am having the same problem figuring out what to get the Mr.... This actually sounds good. :bigsmile:

ETA- Groupon and Living Social have good deals for this.... As well as HowAboutWe for couples.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Ruko?

Edited for spelling
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I got my husband a circular saw. I am going to probably use it more than him because I love to play with power tools. My first goals with it are to add shelving to our garage and also attempt to make a cabinet for him to store his comic books in. Wish me (and my fingers!) luck!
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Don't know your age, but I've made my hubby a calendar this year with pictures of me very as little as possible :P He said he didn't want me to spend any money so had to be creative.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    So the only thing he's into is his Christian music on his ipod? What about concert tickets to his favorite group/concert? An itunes gift card?
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Seriously ... one of those little R/C helicopters.

If he's on a computer all day at work, a USB desktop nerf missile launcher ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/8a0f/?srp=1 )

My genreal answer to my wife is "Anything and everything from ThinkGeek.com"

Toys rock.

RC quadcopter....loves to harass kitteh with it, lol
  • ewarlow
    ewarlow Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Blow job.

Can't ever go wrong with a good bj.
    This..
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    LSTN headphones www.lstnheadphones.com Not only is it a great gift but it will also help someone else.
    Bike
    The New Bible DVD that just came out recently.
    Coupon Book for his favorite breakfast, a couple walk, his favorite candy or homemade cookies, a good foot rub.
    A book on clergy humor
    A small statue or saying for for his office to remind him how much you love him or a deep thought you both share pintrest has many that would fit and would lend itself to being home made.
    Itunes gift card
    Under Armour Cold Gear if you live in a cold area, they are great.
    Give him a date a month that you set up.
    Ice Skates ** Roller Blades ** Some type of outside activity that he would enjoy but would also be an out of the box experience
    Something that could become a new hobby, Book stores usually have lots of kits this time of year with different ideas.
    Comfortable Working Shoes or Tennis Shoes
    Write him a letter that tells him how special he is, or a love letter or a mixture of both. Write mutiple letters put them in a wooden box that he could use later and label it, to be read when you need a lift.
    Think about what would make his life easier and go with that. Maybe a charging station for all his tech toys.
    A pedometer **** Fitbit ***** This is all I can come up with on the spur of the moment.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Art work or desk set for his office. Matching pencil cup, file and blotter. I got a black leather one for my husbands office. He loves it. A calendar. Star Bucks gift card. Jammies. Leather driving gloves. Leather Steeringwheel cover. Barns & Noble gift card.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Get him a cute puppy...maybe a chocolate lab. If he does like it, I'll take it...haha.:heart:
  • kikionna4
    Options
    I bought some new lingerie for him for Christmas, needless to say that he got his present early lol I still am going to get him something he can open on Christmas Day though. I agree with others a good razor kit is a great gift.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I bought mine a carhart hoodie, ball caps, chocolate, a key hook for all his keys, t-shirts, marvel underwear because I think they're funny, joggers, books
This discussion has been closed.